IBEX India 2017
Date: 19 January, 0207
Organiser: IBEXEnquire Now
About the eventIBEX India the India’s most comprehensive trade fair and conference on banking technology, equipment and services is striving to promote the Financial Inclusion Policy of India by bringing all technologies and services under one roof. Conceptualised with the vision of bridging banks with technology, IBEX India has successfully achieved its vision and has been unanimously encouraged and supported by the Indian Banking Sector. IBEX will continue providing a perfect platform for products and services across ATMs and kiosks, software solutions, electronic and physical security solutions, fin-tech, data management, ICT, banking equipment and many more. Companies exhibiting at IBEX India 2017 represent the best of the industry; some of the exhibitors who have already confirmed include Perto, Crane Payment Innovations, Digital Check, Image Infosystems, Custom India, Amsys Solutions, SUZOHAPP Group, Arca, Citizen Scale India, Paras, Iinfrasol Services, Feitian Technologies, Dadajee Dhackjee Infotech, Lipi Data Systems, Sri Vasupradha Polyfilms, Precision Automation and Robotics (PARI), Nautilus Hyosung, Seac Banche s.r.l., Maestros Electronics & Telecommunications, etc. Given its unique profile, IBEX India caters to the technological needs of the banking sector and banking services sector, to make it customer friendly and also supports the banks’ need to implement Governments’ latest programmes and projects. IBEX India has been unanimously supported and appreciated by the Indian banking industry as a landmark event. Leading Indian banks across the private and public sector have been supporting IBEX India since its inception in 2011.
Who should attend?
- Non-banking financial companies
- Industrial banks/ Development banks/ Land development banks
- Money exchange & lenders
- Leasing companies
- Mobile banking sectors
- Banking services professionals
- Investment bankers
- Fintech companies
- Offering new opportunities to engage and interact with customers and thereby build relationship and grow revenues; social media has a crucial role to play in this
- Insights of technology infrastructure will enhance customer experience and gain competitive advantage
- Discussion on economic growth, market innovation, more effective business practices, consumer trends, and greater profits
- Leading experts of the banking industry to exchange views on challenges facing banking industry, such as, reducing non performing assets, adapting customer friendly practices etc.