Hospital Planning & Infrastructure Expo and Summit (H.P.I.)
Date: 09 February, 2018
About the event
Hospital Planning & Infrastructure (H.P.I.), South Asia’s leading exhibition on hospital infrastructure, design and planning will be back with its fourth edition on 6-8 October 2017 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai. The expo is a focused trade show and summit that brings together senior industry buyers including key budget holders, policy makers and investors who represent the real power behind the development of world-class hospital infrastructure in South Asia.
The healthcare industry in India is the fastest growing sector, both in terms of employment and revenue and it continues to grow at a tremendous pace owing to increasing expenditure by public as well as private players. This growth needs proper healthcare and design planning to help achieve India’s future healthcare vision. H.P.I. helps bridge the gap between the growing healthcare needs and lack of sustainable hospitals by curating an exclusive platform for key stakeholders, potential investors and developers to further accelerate growth in this sector and meet India’s healthcare requirements. H.P.I. through its summits brings together veteran hospital design and planning professionals who share their knowledge and experiences on how to efficiently run a hospital and meet the growing demands of the healthcare consumers. The summit focuses on the tremendous opportunities in the Indian healthcare sector and the challenges of building sustainable and profitable hospital infrastructure across the region.
H.P.I. in its fourth edition is yet again set to raise the benchmark for the hospital infrastructure industry with leading and relevant solution providers and industry speakers attending the expo and summit over three days.
Who should attend?
- Investors & policy makers
- Business heads
- C level executives
- GM, VPs & Directors from hospitality and healthcare industry
- Infrastructure professionals
- Hospitality industry segment executives & professionals
- Health-care professionals
- It focuses on the challenges of building sustainable and profitable hospital infrastructure across the region
- It is a perfect platform for companies showcasing high end capital goods and trying to win tenders, drive sales and increase their market share in the healthcare build space.
- Hospital Planning & Infrastructure is an exclusive trade fair for the infrastructure and management fraternity bringing together senior industry buyers including key budget holders, policy makers and investors who represent the real power behind the development of world-class hospital infrastructure in South Asia.