GotanIdea Challenge 2017
Date: 11 June, 2017
Type: Funding Event
Organiser: Aarambh VenturesEnquire Now
About the eventGotanIdea challenge is designed by keeping the concerns of all stakeholders viz startups, investors and an accelerator. Prospective investors and Aarambh work together right from the first round. The six months acceleration program is executed in association with prospective investors. This also helps investor defining the road map of their potential investee company. There is a new breed of early stage startup SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprises) struggling between debt & equity. This year GotanIdea challenge is trying to address this equity gap among Startup SMEs in INDIA. We are trying to fill the gap created by seed stage VCs and Banks / FIs attributed to the risks associated with early stage Startup SMEs & NPAs respectively. For a startup, it generally takes 4-5 months to close an investment. GotanIdea challenge gives startups this opportunity to utilize this time to make their ventures investment ready and that too under the mentorship of their potential investors.
Who should attend?
- Angel investors
- Business Development professionals
- Financial Services
- Venture Capitalists
- Financial Consulting professionals
- It is a mentorship-driven startup accelerator that helps entrepreneurs drive sustainable economic growth and innovation.
- It brings new connections, new leads and new networking opportunities It is a platform to help the shortlisted startups find the right talent in the most convenient way
- It is a platform to help the shortlisted startups find the right talent in the most convenient way