Google Apps for Education India Summit
Date: 17 November, 2018
Organiser: Stonehill International SchoolEnquire Now
About the event
Google for Education Summits run by AppsEvents are fun, high energy 2 day events where teachers and trainers who are Google for Education experts run sessions for educators on the best use of Google tools across schools. Their attendees are a cross section of teachers, IT staff, support staff and school leadership.
The sessions cover a full range of subject areas; from sessions for teachers looking to use G Suite in the classroom to sessions for school IT staff or for school administrators and management . They have a full range of sessions for beginners, intermediate and advanced users, and everything we cover is laser focussed on the application of the tools in the classroom, based on leading best practice.
Their global team collaborates on all events and we attract speakers from all corners of the globe! Whether you are looking to gain your Google Educator certification, learn about a G Suite tool you have never used, or implement transformation technology for learning across your organisation we have it covered.
In addition they go broader than just Google…. with ‘hands on sessions’ on teaching robotics, coding and maker topics in general. The summit will have seminars for school leadership on navigating the difficult decisions they face, and run sessions on digital citizenship, social media and the wider impact of technology in education.
Their r sessions are super informal, fun and above all community driven. It truly is ‘Educators helping other educators’. They believe that making new connections and friendships is a huge part of our summits and many of our attendees travel from different countries and combine the summit with the chance to see a new city.
The summit always have a fun networking party directly after the first full day of the summit, which is for all attendees with free drinks which is a great chance to meet the speakers and build lasting professional connections with people from other schools and countries.
Who should attend?
- Digital Marketing managers
- Growth hackers
- Product managers
- Content marketers
- Social media marketers
- SEO and SEM Professionals
- Mobile & web strategists
- Web project managers
- You'll leave with new ideas for using tools across the suite including Google Classroom, Forms, Docs, Sheets, YouTube and more
- ‘Hands on sessions’ on teaching robotics, coding and maker topics in general.
- You'll get experience with add-ons and extensions as well as expanding your knowledge of YouTube, Blogger and more.
- Have fun networking party directly after the first full day of the summit, which is for all attendees with free drinks and great chance to meet the speakers and build lasting professional connections with people from other schools and countries.
- They'll provide a voucher code so that you can take the exam for free