Global Manufacturing Cluster Vision 2020 - "GMCV 2020"
Date: 01 June, 2017
Organiser: IntecEnquire Now
About the event
The Founders of INTEC envisioned a Global Manufacturing Conference during INTEC 2017 Exposition, which will create a knowledge sharing platform and lay a future roadmap for the CEO's of the Indian Manufacturing Industry. Texas Ventures, a Global Research and Consulting Firm with its wide experience in Specialized Sector Research and CEO Conferences, joined hands with INTEC 2017 & CODISSIA to organize Global Manufacturing Cluster Vision 2020 - "GMCV 2020" during this fair.
Leading Industry Thought Leaders will be the Speakers during the 8th Edition of GMCV 2020. There will also be a forum to deliberate (Panel Discussion) on current trends & issues related to SME Manufacturing. Leading Industry luminaries, CEO's of the SMB Manufacturing Companies, Industrial Association Heads, Government Industrial body representatives & Policy Makers will be part of the delegates.
Who should attend?
- Industrial entrepreneurs
- Decision-makers and top executives of large and medium industrial manufacturing and engineering enterprises
- Buyers and sourcing personnel
- Technical experts and academicians
- Consultants and contractors
- Diplomats and Ministerial trade delegates
- Media personnel
- Engineering, turnkey project consulting and service providers
- Non - conventional Energy - agencies & service providers
- Quality Standardization agencies
- Financial Corporations and Institutions
- Central and State Government Industrial Departments
- Over 1 lakh business visitors in each edition
- More than 500 exhibitors and over 200 product categories
- Trade turnover in excess of Rs.3000 Million
- Live demonstration of machinery
- Great networking opportunities
- Seminars & Conferences