Global Legal Confex
Date: 20 April, 2017
City: New Delhi
Organiser: Global Legal ConfexEnquire Now
About the eventToday global companies are required to be master multi-taskers. In addition to critical day-to-day legal support for businesses, GCs are asked to work with chief executive and corporate boards on strategies for overall business stability, management and profitability. This means staying current on new regulatory developments and working to mitigate emerging legal risks in jurisdictions with potentially diverse local cultures, political systems, regulatory and business environments – all while managing legal budgets effectively. Events 4 Sure offers this 34th International Legal Conference as a platform for corporate legal departments, law firms and technology/outsourcing providers to discuss the primary challenges facing GCs in a global business environment. This conference will gather private practice lawyers, law firm partners, in-house counsel, technology/outsourcing professionals, and government representatives from India and around the globe to discuss the challenges and opportunities they encounter every day. With nearly 15 concurrent educational and networking sessions, Global Legal ConfEx, Delhi, India, April 2017 offers a wide range of topics focused on litigation, e-discovery, security and risk management, regulatory compliance, outsourcing and technology.
Who should attend?
- In-house lawyers
- Law firm partners
- e-Discovery professionals
- Technology/outsourcing service executives
- Buyers, service providers and other stakeholders in the legal
- IP, e-Discovery and technology/outsourcing industries
- The Legal ConfEx covers a range of topics related to Litigation, e-Discovery, Compliance, Security and Risk Management.
- The conference would attract the best of the legal professionals and thought leaders from the industry as well as enlighten the delegates about the latest in this industry.
- There will be strategic round table platform
- Specific Case Study Presentations
- Unique Networking Opportunities