Global Investment Immigration Summit 2018
Date: 27 February, 2018
Organiser: BLS GlobalEnquire Now
About the eventThe Global Investment Immigration Summit 2018 Indiaconference programme will deliver presentations on the latest developments and policy changes impacting the fast-changing Citizenship/Residencyenvironment. The presentations and lively panel discussions will be delivered by leading influential industry experts and educational thinkers in the migration/investment marketplace. The dynamic conference programme has been structured around globalised migration/investment countries and regions, including the USA, Canada, the Caribbean together with the UK, the Republic of Ireland and the Mediterranean region. Over two conference-packed days, the investment migration event will attract over 500 delegates ranging HNWIs (high-net-worth individuals) delegates together with leading business figures, senior government officials, industry professionals, as well as top-tier financial and business media. GIS18 India willbring together investors, immigration agents, and global mobility managers together with international immigration citizenship experts from the USA, the Caribbean, the UK/Ireland, the Mediterranean and other key target regions specifically for a specifically targeted dynamic Indian audience.
Who should attend?
- Local and International HNWIs (High-net-worth individuals)
- Government bodies
- Relevant Embassy Officials
- Approved/accredited consultants
- International foreign intermediaries
- Senior-level EB-5 Experts
- Official agencies
- Legal entities/expert legislators/attorneys
- Immigration/migration service providers/Agents/consultants
- This is a must attend event if you want to network and make direct agreements with Government, Approved projects, Industry leaders that can service your clients who seek investment migration globally.
- Deliver presentations on the latest developments and policy changes impacting the fast-changing Citizenship/Residency environment.
- The presentations and lively panel discussions will be delivered by leading influential industry experts and educational thinkers in the migration/investment marketplace.