Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2018
Date: 30 August, 2018
Type: Conference / Workshop
Organiser: GartnerEnquire Now
About the event
The Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit will help you develop a "short list" of technology and service providers who can meet your particular needs. You'll receive exclusive access to some of the world's leading technology and service providers in a variety of settings.
Who should attend?
- Security and risk management leaders
- Chief privacy officer
- Identity & access management professionals
- System integrators
- Technical architects
- Cloud Security professionals
- Security operations managers
- Application and data security professionals
- Threat and vulnerability professionals
- End point and mobility professionals
- Network security professionals
- IoT security professionals
- Policy management professionals
- Business continuity professionals
- Program managers
- Security training & development managers
- Communications professionals
- Local information security office (LISOs)
- Chief risk officers (CROs)
- Digital risk officers
- IT risk professionals
- GRC application architects
- Information governance
- Big data litigation and regulatory risks
- Finance, audit, legal risk & compliance managers
- The event is a premier annual gathering of security, risk management and BCM leaders.
- It provides the insight you need to guide your organization into a secure digital business future.
- This year’s agenda addresses the latest threats, flexible new security architectures, governance strategies, the CISO role and more.
- It is a unique opportunity to reinvent your approach to security and risk for the digital age based on Gartner’s trusted independent research and practical recommendations.