Date: 31 August, 2017
Organiser: UnicomEnquire Now
About the eventGlobal investments in Fintech more than tripled in 2014, reaching more than $12 billion. In comparison, banks spent an estimated $215 billion on IT worldwide in 2014, including hardware, software, and internal and external services. Payment space:- This has been most challenged by tech-driven new entrants. Mobile Internet and smartphone penetration have been a game changer in consumer and SME finance and payments. Marketplace lending or P2P lending:- It offers online platforms to match borrowers and lenders with the aim of lowering the borrowing cost for borrowers and increasing returns for lenders. Marketplace lending has been around for over a decade but has only seen a take-off in growth over the last few years. Fintech summit will address advances in 1. Payments 2. Marketplace lending or P2P lending 3. Cyber Security in financial transactions and data 4. Next Gen Banking using 4.1 Blockchain 4.2 Personalised & Structured Platforms 4.3 Government's vision to go less cash 4.4 More Phone Less Card 5. Digital technologies for Rural
Who should attend?
- Payment Personnel at Banks and Financial Services Institutions
- Technical personnel working in the Payment space
- Accounts personnel in the retail space
- Hear from those forging new trails in financial services like payments, blockchain, lending, robo-advisors, insurance tech and personal finance
- Listen to compelling digital banking stories on regtech, platforms, experience, implementations, and engage in deep discussions on visions for the future.
- You will be inspired, learn something, meet new clients, partners, developers, investors and find value for your business.