Financial Innovation Summit
Date: 10 November, 2016
Organiser: UnicomEnquire Now
About the event
The programme will revolve around the hottest topics and trends in the Financial sector, such as market perspectives, blockchain, fraud and cybersecurity.
Research suggests that the world today is swiftly moving towards newer and effective ways of defining Financial Innovation – with Financial Analytics and Blockchain being the key drivers shaping Financial innovation of today! This is the “Next Big Thing”exerting a paramount degree of influence in the Finance domain.
This is great opportunity to meet and network with specialized innovation leaders, as well as India’s most promising fintech growth companies that will be pitching in concurrent sessions.
The programme agenda will include many innovative company presentations by various Subject Matter Experts, discussion panels, keynotes and top level networking, including the Networking Dinner. 120+ guests will be present at event, representing the who’s who of the Financial Analytics, blockchain and venture capital market, who are invited to join their Tech Tour delegates, including top executives from blue chip technology companies, venture capitalists, investment bankers, specialized press, regional accelerators and advisers from all around India.
The programme and pitches will revolve around the following themes:
- Big Data Analytics in BFSI sector
- Innovations in Investment Analytics
- Innovations in Credit Risk Analytics
- Innovations in CyberRisk and Security
- Innovations in Money transfer
- Digital currency
- The Blockchain revolution
- Blockchain and Cyber Authentication
Who should attend?
- Founders, Directors, & CEOs
- Investment bankers
- Line of Business (Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Capital Markets)
- Blockchain enthusiastic
- VP, & Financial Head
- Financial analysts, Venture capitalists
- Learn from best-in-class case studies about financial institutions and technology providers.
- Discover practical frameworks for evaluating decisions.
- Explore objective research on industry trends, spending, and solutions.
- Connect with peers and potential partners in interactive forums and networking events.