Entrepreneur Startup Summit
Date: 20 May, 2017
About the event
It's an opportunity for you to connect with the best and brightest minds to explore how to fuel their business growth. The conference brings together the speakers that are the best breed of entrepreneurs, innovators, venture capitalists, business model creators, consultants, policy-makers, academicians, support groups, business coaches and business practitioners to present and discuss innovation and success under the aegis of entrepreneurship for Small and Medium Businesses as they recount their learning and experiences, share their insights and practices that have enriched their ventures.
Who should attend?
- Prospective, emerging and existing businesses
- Enterprises looking at funding
- Businesses looking at JVs, alliances and tie-ups
- Enterprise Professionals
- Business Consultants and Analysts
- Product led enterprises
- Service Led enterprises
- Chain store operators
- Policy makers and Business Associations
- Real estate business owners
- Retail and B-Schools students
- How to recognize a business opportunity or identify a feasible business idea.
- Creative techniques to extend expand and further a business idea.
- How to create an actionable business plan.
- Key skill sets for early-stage entrepreneurship.
- How to structure terms and conditions between entrepreneurs and external investors.
- Basic working models for customer, market and competitor analysis.
- How to establish formats of decision-making, execution and action oriented management with process that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Recruitment, team building and management processes suitable for new ventures.
- What it takes to have a successful "brand" and how to create and grow your "brand" for potential opportunities.
- Scaling up possibilities in start-up companies.
- Developing your business talents, capabilities, leadership, and skills as a business owner.
- Rub shoulders with industry leaders, VCs and entrepreneurs
- Discover the business-critical innovations that are shaping and scaling startups.