Entrepreneur India 2017
Date: 18 July, 2017
City: New Delhi
Organiser: Franchise IndiaEnquire Now
About the eventEntrepreneur India is a platform for entrepreneurs to discover and unleash breakthrough Ideas, Innovations and Insights needed to realize their power to disrupt the social, economic and tech ecosystem. In its 7th Annual edition, Entrepreneur India 2017 aims to bring together inspiring entrepreneurs and investors for creating new opportunities for investment, build new partnerships and collaboration avenues and highlight entrepreneurship as means to address some of the most intractable society challenges. The summit will include 4 distinct summits, keynotes and panels, ignite talks, pitch stage, mentoring, and networking sessions aimed to give participants tailored opportunities to gain skill and relationships that will help their ventures grow. Within the Summit there will also be demo zones, experiential exhibitions, Media interactions and opportunities to connect with industry Thought Leaders and Mentors.
Who should attend?
- Prospective, emerging and existing businesses
- Enterprises looking at funding
- Businesses looking at JVs, alliances and tie-ups
- Enterprise Professionals
- Business Consultants and Analysts
- Product led enterprises
- Service Led enterprises
- Chain store operators
- Policy makers and Business Associations
- Real estate business owners
- Retail and B-Schools students
- It's an opportunity for you to connect with the best and brightest minds to explore how to fuel their business growth.
- The conference brings together the speakers that are the best breed of entrepreneurs, innovators, venture capitalists, business model creators, consultants, policy-makers, academicians, support groups, business coaches and business practitioners to present and discuss innovation and success under the aegis of entrepreneurship for Small and Medium Businesses as they recount their learning and experiences, share their insights and practices that have enriched their ventures.
- Developing your business talents, capabilities, leadership, and skills as a business owner.
- Rub shoulders with industry leaders, VCs and entrepreneurs
- Discover the business-critical innovations that are shaping and scaling startups.