Date: 02 December, 2016
Type: Conference, Awards & Expo
Organiser: Elets TechnomediaEnquire Now
About the eventIndia is changing Fast. And technology is playing the role of a change agent for that change. Be it Digital India, Smart City, Skill India missions or be it Direct Benefit Transfer through Aadhaar, Skill India, Make in India, Smart Healthcare programs- key stakeholders from the government & industry have joined hands together to make India a global leader. On the other hand, Elets Technomedia- Asia & Middle East’s premier media & technology research organization, has been championing the cause of governments and industry of using technology for a better world since more than decade now. Be it conferences, magazines and knowledge portals, Elets has been creating knowledge sharing platforms for policy makers, industry and experts to come together to discuss and deliberate upon the ways of moving forward. In line with its rich tradition and government’s new policies, Elets Technomedia is proud to announce 12th eIndia- A national conference on technology for a better knowledge society.
Who should attend?
- Directorate of Information Technology, Government of Maharashtra
- Urban Development Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Smart City Administrators from across India
- Health Departments from across India
- Education & Skill Development Departments from across India
- PSUs & PSU Banks
- Knowledge sharing platforms for policy makers, industry and experts to come together to discuss
- The event will be focusing exclusively on the use of Information and Communication Technology for bringing efficiency, accountability, and transparency to various citizen and business related initiatives of the government
- You will get an opportunity to attend meetings with Ministers, Senior Officials and Experts for discussions on ways of strengthening cooperation with government.
- Attend enlightening sessions where you can interact with people who are playing influential role in various areas of e-Governance, Health, Education and Banking segment.
- Earn a great insight into the broader governance & IT priorities of the government leaders. Build relationships through a broad system of interactions.
- Get all your queries answered by experts.
- Network with your peers and participate in tourism and cultural program.
- The event is uniquely positioned to create impactful event, print and digital opportunities that deliver maximum benefits to your brand.