EFY Expo 2017
Date: 02 March, 2017
Organiser: India Electronics WeekEnquire Now
About the eventRight from the beginning, EFY Expo pursued two key strategies to differentiate itself from other expositions: 1. To create a platform where innovators, design engineers and implementation engineers can mix with manufacturers, traders and institutional buyers, in order to create one common platform for the entire electronics industry to come together. 2. To lay a strong emphasis on creating appealing content (conference, workshops, seminars, etc) to attract the right audience. Thus, the event was studded with a series of seminars and technical workshops. Other major attraction of the show included the Buyer-Seller Meet Programme organized by ELCINA, where major institutional buyers interacted with exhibitors and transacted business. The GOAL of India Electronics Week (IEW) is to highlight the achievements and accomplishments of electronics industry, and celebrate them together. Therefore, IEW is a week-long international event held annually at Bengaluru. It’s a mega event, “where the global electronics industry comes together in India”. Seven events are coming together under the banner of India Electronics Week, which include:
- Electronics For You Expo
- Electronics Rocks
- Test & Measurement India
- Raksha India
- DIY Expo
Who should attend?
- Components Suppliers
- Suppliers of Manufacturing Equipment for Products
- Suppliers of Manufacturing Equipment for Components
- Suppliers of Materials for Components & Products
- Testing & Certification Agencies
- Electronics Manufacturing Service Providers
- Design Houses
- Test and measurement (T&M) equipment
- Electronic products (LED, solar, batteries, UPS systems, etc)
- 6 more co-located shows With EFY Expo 2017 being a part of the umbrella event, India Electronics Week 2017, expect a lot of cross-pollination of business opportunities with visitors/exhibitors of the co-located shows as well.
- 50 times more customers! A typical expo allows you to connect with those customers who visit your booth–but thanks to the EFY Expo Supplement in our monthly publications, Electronics For You and Electronics Bazaar (600,000+ readership)- -your profile and contact details reach an audience that is 50 times larger than any B2B electronics show in India.
- Meet the BIG buyers EEI’s 2016 edition had 20+ large buyers with annual budgets of more than `100 crores (`1 billion). For 2017, we are targeting 35 big buyers. If you get meetings with even a few of them, the cost of your booth will be more than recovered.
- The conferences attract the Who’s Who With various conferences co-located at India Electronics Week, the Who’s Who’s of the electronics industry will converge as speakers or as delegates. Connect with them.
- Zero loss of visitor data Hassles of managing visitors’ data is eliminated. Simply use Bar Code scanners and get data of all visitors on your desktop.