Digital & Cashless Economy : A New Paradigm for NexGen Businesses
Date: 16 February, 2017
City: New Delhi
Organiser: CIIEnquire Now
About the eventThe objective of the conference is to highlight the benefits of digital financial transactions and present emerging scenario in terms of “e-platforms” as well as “digital infrastructure” - the backbone of a cashless economy. Deloitte is the Knowledge Partner for the event. Session highlights are:
- Demonetization and Cashless Economy
- Emerging Delivery Models for Digital Financial Services
- Role in enhancing Digital infrastructure in India – Role of Stakeholders
- Influencing Behaviour Change
- Enterprise Profitability in Digital Financial Services
Who should attend?
- Banks, payment processors, payment services providers
- Payment fintechs
- Internet, Mobile services providers
- Mobile handset/PoS manufacturers
- Trade associations
- Implementers from Verticals: merchants, Retail & Advertising; Government and public services
- The conference will take a close look at ePayment adoption, including key regulatory initiatives.
- The focus will be on new products and solutions that are driving the change.
- Get the latest trends shaping the future of banking and finance industry.
- Interactive discussions and networking opportunities with the full value chain of payments
- Understand the role technologies play today and their impact in the future
- Assess the opportunities and risk of each digital shift
- Learn best practices in tech implementation and management
- Strengthen organizational and career development in the digital era