Devops India Summit
Date: 31 August, 2018
Organiser: Xellentro EventEnquire Now
About the eventDevOps India Summit 2018 is a conference for the Indian DevOps Community to hear for the first time the stalwarts of DevOps on what and how they have implemented DevOps in their complex organization and also know what the world is doing today in DevOps. DevOps India Summit 2018 provides keynote sessions by eminent speakers, panel discussion and breakout sessions. It will also have a community space for spontaneous gathering, presenting what they are doing and exhibit booths. Sessions will be led by leaders who are pioneering these practices in large and complex organizations across a wide range of industries. The keynote speakers will be industry luminaries as well as speakers from well-known organizations who will share their experience and learnings from their enterprise DevOps initiatives.
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Operation professionals
- Designers and Developers
- Security professionals
- Quality Assurance Testers
- DevOps engineers
- Software architects
- Operations people
- Security pros, partners, and suppliers.
- The conference covers the latest implementations of DevOps and different ways to build a case for it within organizations.
- The conference also covers trending topics such as ChatOps, microservices, container orchestration, and secure DevOps
- The event programming emphasizes both evolving technical and architectural practices and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations.
- The goal is to give leaders the tools and practices they need to develop and deploy software faster and to win in the marketplace.