Decoding GST - Reforming Business
Date: 20 December, 2016
City: New Delhi
Organiser: Auro ConnectEnquire Now
About the eventFinancial sector reforms are the talk of the town and the recent one "GST" is on top of all. GST changes will have a major impact on both the industry and professionals. Auro Connect is attempting to create a strong platform where solution to the problems are being formulated by bringing in together experts from different fields, in order to minimize the difficulties. In this dynamic world simplifying the complexities involved in overall management of the business and providing apt solutions is a mammoth task and with ever changing laws and their compliances adds to it as an additional onus to both professionals and industry. Hence the event will bring insights from the knowledgeable professionals and experts act as a catalyst to the growth of industry and growth of industry is directly related to bring prosperity to the nation.
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs / Startup owners
- CEOs, CFOs, Finance / Accounts / Legal Executives, Senior Auditors and Financial Professionals / Consultants, eCommerce Businessmen
- Traders, Service providers and manufacturing availing CENVAT credit
- Exporters of services, Users of services provided in India or abroad
- Middle & Senior Level executives dealing in Indirect Taxes in the corporate world as well as the practicing CA, CS, CMA/ Corporate Advocates and other related professionals.
- The draft GST Law and rules on return & refund haves already been released. The draft of Model GST law raises several pertinent questions whose implications need to be understood by every business concern and prepare for smooth transition to GST.
- Broad analysis of draft GST Law and its impact on Industry
- Impact of GST on the IT & Accounting Systems, supply chain and other operating systems of the business
- Business Process on GST Portal
- Preparatory steps required to be taken by taxpayers for smooth transition to GST an IT perspective
- GST – Technology – SME