CII Retail Conclave
Date: 09 June, 2017
City: New Delhi
Organiser: CIIEnquire Now
About the event
The conference will cover areas like exposure and demand for both global and domestic brands. Increasing investor confidence is opening doors to new opportunities and higher profits for this industry.Expected to grow to nearly double its size by 2020, the India Retail sector compares favourably with its global peers and countries. The Indian economy is stable and expected to grow at a steady pace and internet penetration is leading to increased exposure and demand for both global and domestic brands. Increasing investor confidence is opening doors to new opportunities and higher profits for this industry. From a Real Estate standpoint, the year bygone recorded retail space absorption at nearly twice the supply after a prolonged slowdown witnessed since 2014. All the three segments apparel, food & beverage and entertainment and cinema have gained good momentum in exciting the investors and consumers alike. While a major section of the total pie in the apparel segment has been poached by online retail, F&B, cinema, leisure and entertainment are redefining the ideal retail mix to excite and attract consumers. These segments have become instrumental in sustaining and growing physical retail. The CII Retail Conclave 2017 aims to bring together leaders from retail fraternity to deliberate and discuss upon few upcoming opportunities & challenges in this hypercompetitive market in terms of;
- What are the implications of losses and instability of E Commerce players on the retailers present on these platforms?
- What is the road ahead for Online Retail in India?
- What can home grown retail brands do to scale themselves beyond India?
- How can technology be the game changer for this sector?
- How can retailers and developers collaborate to build the Retail spaces of tomorrow?
- What are the future Retail trends to watch out for?
- What is the recipe of creating a memorable consumer experience in both online and offline mediums?
Who should attend?
- Directors & Executive officers
- Ecommerce professionals
- Retail industry leaders
- Retailers & Merchandisers
- Retail trend setters
- The conference lets you to explore the latest technologies and service providers while gaining knowledge and inspiration from the movers and shakers of the industry.
- Whether you're looking to network with fellow retailers, vendors, retail authorities, or all of the above, you'll be able to connect with them at this conference.
- This conference is for everything retail. It covers every aspect of running and growing a store—from marketing and brand management, to merchandising, mobile retailing, store experience, and more.