Date: 12 January, 2018
Type: Pitching/Funding Event
Organiser: Venture GarageEnquire Now
About the eventCapitalize is a unique event for Startups conducted annually by Venture Garage. It is a platform for entrepreneurs to Learn, Network and Pitch for funding. The event will add significantly to the startup ecosystem in India by bringing together Govt., Angel & VC Investors, Industry Leaders, Associations and more than 200 Startups from all over India. 40+ investors flew in from various Indian cities to address an audience of 300+ entrepreneurs and various startup ecosystem players. Some of the marquee investors who spoke at the event include RehanYar Khan (investor in Ola), Ravi Kaushik (investor in Unacademy), Ojas Babber (Amity Innovation Center), Tej Kapoor (investor in Delhivery & Ixigo), Girish Shivani (Yournest Angel Fund) among many others. Top 8 startups shortlisted from over 200 entries were given an opportunity to pitch to the panel of 40 investors to raise capital upto Rs.2Cr. Eventually one of the startups raised Rs.2Cr from investors.
Who should attend?
- Angel & VC Investors
- Startups and SMEs
- Business entrepreneurs
- Industry Leaders, & Associations
- Govt executives & professionals
- Advisory & government support
- The key highlight of the event will be the presence of Shri Vipul Goel as Chief Guest - Cabinet Minister in the state of Haryana & in charge of Ministry of Industries & Commerce, Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Skill Development & Industrial Training.
- The journey of successful business leaders sharing their motivation and passion for entrepreneurship. How they began, the struggles they went through before living the dream of their lives.
- Each speaker would be advised to tough upon various aspects of entrepreneurship to include go-to-market, technology and financing.