Business & Enterprise Agility Conference (BEACON)
Date: 01 December, 2017
Organiser: India Scrum Enthusiasts Community (ISEC)
Share this event
About the event
BUSINESS & ENTERPRISE AGILITY CONFERENCE (BEACON) offers practitioners worldwide the opportunity to come together to share mutual passion and knowledge about business and enterprise Agility. This inaugural conference will make a stepping stone to unite and discuss the future of Agility.
An International Congress of Business and Enterprise Agility Practitioners offers practitioners worldwide the opportunity to come together to share mutual passion and knowledge about Business and Enterprise Agility. This inaugural conference will make a stepping stone to unite and discuss the future of Agility.
In this congress of Agile minds, we look at Agility from a multi-faceted approach of Business, Technology and Processes and identify approaches, practices and pathways to connect these important pillars of an enterprise together.
In this situation, the growth of modern enterprises depends on how they adapt to change. BEACON is our humble attempt to give the Agile adopters a power of choice, not through forced adoption but by giving them on a single platform, information about and pros/cons of key Agile frameworks in existence and their usage and benefits for key functional areas, So , that organizations and individuals can decide what works for them.
We expect to cover frameworks and practices of Scrum, Agile Project Management, SAFe, LeSS, DevOps, Agile Engineering Practices, Distributed, Scaled Agility, Kanban, DSDM and Many more as they apply to areas of Leadership, Marketing, Sales, Education, Technology, Human Resources and Governance.
Who should attend?
- Enterprise agility practitioners
- Agile technology professionals
- Agile project management executives
- DevOps, and Agile marketing practitioners
- Human Resource professionals
- To share mutual passion and knowledge about business and enterprise Agility
- To understand how to communicate, collaborate, and create automated key processes and systems.
- It will cover sessions, workshops and activities on how to adopt and apply Agile
Practices at an organizational level and covers the basic principles of Agile Philosophy
- Get enlightened about key engineering practices like Scalable
architecture, Automation and Continuous Deployment, TDD, BDD, ATDD and more