Bangalore HR Summit 2017
Date: 15 December, 2017
Organiser: Institute of HRD & International Federation of Training & Development OrganizationEnquire Now
About the event
Institute of HRD, a Member of International Federation of Training & Development Organizations (IFTDO) U.K, will be hosting the Fourteenth Edition of Bangalore HR Summit 2017 on Dec. 15-16, 2017 at Le Meridien, Bangalore.
In this HR Summit over 150 Human Resources professional from India, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East are expected to participate . The HR Summit will witness presentations and deliberations by Eminent CEO's, Senior HR Professionals, Researchers, and Academicians.This event is one of the largest gatherings of senior HR professionals to take place, regularly attracting some 1,000 delegates to discuss the most crucial and complex people management issues facing the industry today. The 2017 program will feature keynote presentations, case studies, panel discussions and much more from industry thought leaders and award winners who will provide insight that will help provide the ideas, information and inspiration to move the industry forward. The HR Summit is more than your typical HR conference, featuring two separate conference programs catering to HR professionals at different stages in their career together with an expansive interactions, workshops, interviews, activities and more.
Who should attend?
- SVP/VP of HR
- Director of HR
- Senior Managers and Department HR heads
- HR related IT
- HR systems executives & professionals
- HR related
- Talent acquisition professionals
- The peer-led educational program covers a wide range of relevant topics
- You will see HR Executives and industry thought leaders sharing strategic and operational insights from real world experiences
- Includes a mixture of Keynotes, Panel Discussions, Case Studies to provide a diverse and interactive learning experience
- It provides a highly targeted, time efficient medium to connect you with relevant potential partners to research which are the best fit for you
- You will have ample opportunity to connect with other high profile peers in your field to discuss, benchmark and network over meals and drinks receptions