Bangalore Business Literature Festival
Date: 09 September, 2017
Organiser: ManagementNextEnquire Now
About the eventBangaloreBizLitFest is to celebrate and foster the culture of reading, writing and publishing of new literature. An event for readers, authors, aspiring writers, business educators and school students. To curate a distinctive experience that transports delegates far away from their comfort zones, so that they return to their workplaces with renewed mojo, determined to make the world a better place. The ever-shortening business and product cycles are giving executives and entrepreneurs the jitters and loyalty to organizations and brands are eroding thick and fast. Good business books are one of the best sources of inspiration and knowledge for enhancing skills and to beat the odds. To be a catalyst for promoting business books’ reading, writing and publishing in India; an attempt to build a strong community of authors, readers and the publishing industry.
Who should attend?
- Aspiring Writers
- Publishers & Publishing House
- Business educators
- Business coaches, trainers and faculties
- Humanitarians & historians
- Business leaders and entertainers from all walks of life
- India's only business literature festival
- Experiential knowledge sharing
- Dialogues and interactions with leading authors and business leaders
- Open sessions for students, young executives and those facing mid-career blues
- A networking platform for authors and publishers