7th National Conference on Equity Compensation - Preparing for a New Eco-System
Date: 29 November, 2016
Organiser: ESOPDirectEnquire Now
About the eventThis day-long event will be attended by around 120-150 corporate managers from HR, Finance and Legal domains. The conference is a mix of technical sessions and case studies from companies of all sizes and sectors and is a much awaited event being the only one held in India in this domain. Apart from the Key note address by a respected name in the Industry and Theme address, the event has 4 sessions on Plan Design, Regulatory framework, Use of Trusts and Plan management. These sessions will be handled by domain experts, well known lawyers and professionals. Over the last two decades since this tool is being used by India Inc. it has evolved with regulatory changes, investor feedback, management expectations and employee experience. As they enter a new optimistic phase of Indian economy, Equity compensation would play a critical role to ensure that employee aspirations are in sync with the investors. Talented management pool has always been scarce and pressure to grow will only make their attraction and retention more challenging.
Who should attend?
- The event is inviting all the HR, Legal Heads and Compensation & Benefits Heads to demystify the truth and facts underlying Equity based compensation.
- Inviting the Enterprising CXO’s from India’s growth-focused small, medium and large companies, curious about ESOPs and alternative instruments.
- The only event happening in India that is focused on Equity compensation
- Network with the domain experts and fellow corporate professionals
- Get to know about Equity compensation from all dimensions
- Case studies from well-known companies
- Understand trends and practices – Indian and global
- Idea Exchange - on several challenging ESOP issues