7th Annual Greentech HR Award 2017
Date: 06 May, 2017
Organiser: GreentechEnquire Now
About the eventGreentech Foundation invites nominations from companies and their units having strong concern and commitment for Human Resource Management and are willing to improve their own performance. The awards will be presented to companies / units demonstrating highest level of commitment to HR Practices covering of all sectors of industry and services sector who demonstrate highest level of commitment and best practices. The awards aim to recognize exemplary operations, systems and the evidence of their impact to business vitality. Greentech Foundation awards serve as a catalyst to understanding the intrinsic value of Human Resource Management in business excellence. Objectives 1. Encourage & motivate to adopt best practices and become role models for others to emulate. 2. Encourage implementation of strategies for improvement in operations standards. CATEGORIES of HR AWARD 1. Corporate Categories 2. Innovation in Retention Strategies 3. Innovation in Recruitment Strategies 4. Technology Excellence 5. Training Excellence 6. HR Oriented CEO
Who should attend?
- HR Leaders and Sr. executives
- Workforce professionals
- HR Technologists
- Professionals from HR communities
- Change management professionals
- Reflects your commitment to Environment Management.
- Enhances your corporate status and image.
- Boosts morale of concerned employees and stakeholders
- Motivates management and staff of the organization to excel.
- Develops your clientele.