6th Edition Industrial IoT
Date: 26 April, 2018
Organiser: IoT CongressEnquire Now
About the eventThe Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is driving the fourth wave of the industrial revolut ion.It is dramatically altering manufacturing, energy, transportation, cities, medical, and other industrial sectors. After hosting five successful editions of IoT conference in India, and getting an overwhelming response from the attendees, we are returning to Pune with our sixth annual edition of Industrial IoT Congress, nation’s most awaited event dedicated on the innovations that IoT technology is bringing to the industrial ecosystem and enterprises. IIoT Congress is an international knowledge exchange platform bringing together 250+high-level executives who play active role in the Industrial Internet of Things scene. The show will highlight the most innovative advancements in technologies which are affecting IoT, and showcase the most cutting-edge technology with an exhibition and dedicated start-up zone.
Who should attend?
- CISOs, Security Consultants, CTOs
- Sensors and Embedded Systems Companies
- Business managers, IT professionals and Channel managers
- Systems Integrators
- Enterprise Product management and development
- Service Providers – Fixed, Wireless and Satellite
- IT Developers
- Content and Contact Managers
- Business Analysts
- System and Network Integrators
- Data Center Managers
- Telecoms and Tech
- Network Administrators
- Learn about new technologies, new practices, and emerging standards
- See the latest product releases from leading suppliers
- Hear how others are solving some of your most challenging problems in the Manufacturing sector
- Discuss your issues and ideas with peers, suppliers, and analysts
- Network with colleagues and develop valuable relationships with peer and supplier executives
- Expand your knowledge by attending sessions with formats designed to enhance learning.
- Discover new ways to breakdown silos and organizational barriers
- Collaborate with peers on shared problems like system implementation, legacy systems, and new skill sets etc.
- Impress your boss and colleagues with new fresh ideas to improve performance
- Inject your requirements into supplier product roadmaps