4th IOT Summit 2017
Date: 26 July, 2017
Organiser: Virtue InsightsEnquire Now
About the eventThe Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to be a USD 15 billion industry by 2020 with a 5-6% share of the global IoT industry. This event will further advance the dialogue around the Internet of Things spectrum from a (horizontal industry perspective), delivering exclusive, cutting edge content that is catered for CxOs, executives and business line management, as well as technology oriented executives. The event will focus on the rapidly changing landscape driven by the emergence of the Internet of Things extending to widely accepted models such as cognitive computing, edge / cloud computing, platforms, big data, analytics and much much more. Be a part of this 1 day conference, which will help you set your technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT implementation by determining which new technologies will drive IoT to the next development stage and will bring together stakeholders from various facets of the IoT ecosystem. The aim is to help organisations uncover new business opportunities, outcomes and revenue streams, help move research forward to create newer technologies, discuss governance and policies and thus to create a roadmap for the evolving movement of IoT in India.
Who should attend?
- CISOs, Security Consultants, CTOs
- Device Manufacturers
- Sensors and Embedded Systems Companies
- Systems Integrators
- Enterprise Product management and development
- Service Providers – Fixed, Wireless and Satellite
- Content and Contact Managers
- Business Analysts
- System and Network Integrators
- Data Center Managers
- Telecoms and Tech
- Network Administrators
- You get to know how is the IoT influencing consumer-brand relationships
- Know IIoT real time analysis – How to harness power?
- How to generate new revenue streams with IoT
- Purpose of data while making revenue for connected cities?
- IoT for the future of healthcare
- How will wearables transform the future of health?
- Developing the future of IoT security
- Role of hackers in innovating within IoT security?
- IoT security and automation challenges
- End-to-End access to face data security challenges of the IoT
- Connected cars and mobility for next generations
- Connected car ecosystem and the role of their partnerships, from start-ups to enterprises
- Seamless ecosystem for connected homes: Platforms, Smart Meters, Gateways & Hubs
- Application of IoT and cognitive for business
- Concentrating on the cognitive computing aspect, what does it mean for the IoT
- What are the predictions for cognitive IoT around 2020?
- Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
- Evening networking reception for all attendees