3rd IoT Summit 2017 -“Unleashing a bold era of IoT innovation”
Date: 08 March, 2017
Organiser: Virtual InsightEnquire Now
About the eventIoT is a rising topic of technical, social, and economic implication. User products, durables, cars and trucks, industrialized and utility elements, sensors, and other routine objects are being aggregated with Internet connectivity and powerful data analytic abilities that promise to change the way we work, live, and play. Projective impact of IoT on the Internet and economy are astonishing, with some anticipated of as many as 100 billion connected IoT devices and globalize economic impact of more than $11 trillion by 2025. IoT conjures substantial challenge which can stand in the way of recognising its possible benefits. Attention-grabbing headlines about the hacking of Internet-connected devices, observing concerns, and privacy fears already have captured public attention. Technical challenges remain and new policy, legal and development challenges are emerging. This 3rd IoT Summit 2017, is a powerful and inspirational event that brings together industry representatives, makers, vendors, experts, developers and others to plan, learn, network, collaborate, strategize and more effectively tap into the immense potential of the IoT domain.
Who should attend?
- Business managers, IT professionals and Channel managers should all be present at the 3rd IoT Summit 2017.
- CISOs, Security Consultants, CTOs
- Device Manufacturers
- Sensors and Embedded Systems Companies
- Systems Integrators
- Enterprise Product management and development
- Service Providers – Fixed, Wireless and Satellite
- Content and Contact Managers
- Business Analysts
- Database/Data Center
- System and Network Integrators
- Data Center Managers
- Telecoms and Tech
- Compliance and Policy
- Network Administrators
- 3rd IoT Summit 2017 is the place to meet all the key decision makers across the entire Internet of Things eco-system from enterprises, telecom operators, regulators, government agencies, service providers, system integrators and vendors.
- This summit will provide great networking opportunities with industry leaders, presenting you with the opportunity to meet and do business with likeminded individuals.
- With a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together, Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference, showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition.