2nd WAFit - World Auto Forum on IT
Date: 16 March, 2018
City: New Delhi
Organiser: World Auto ForumEnquire Now
About the eventWorld Auto Forum (WAF) connects Auto Vendors, Auto OEM's and Auto Dealers in 125 countries. It felicitates meeting of minds, meeting of people across borders for innovation, business, skill development and a clean environment. The event will focus on future of IT in Auto Today and the speaker discussion will be primarily focusing on IT evolving auto industry. The Forum Partners will go beyond the headlines and explore how recent developments will impact all aspects of the auto industry. The Forum will offer a mixture of keynote addresses and panels to explore from several perspectives how the events of the past will influence the future. Most importantly, we want our participants to have the ability to ask challenging questions during the panel discussions.
Who should attend?
- CIOs & Heads from Auto companies
- Innovators from driverless & autonomous cars
- Thought leaders
- Head ITs & VPs
- Innovators from Cloud ERP
- OEMs, Dealers, & Dealer Suppliers
- Financial, Marketing/Advertising, Media &Research/ Analysis
- Tier 1 Suppliers & Dealer Associations
- The forum goes beyond existing national and regional automotive conferences by taking a holistic, integrated approach to the global automotive industry that aims to generate a productive and outcome-oriented exchange of views among manufacturers, political decision-makers, experts and media leaders on a global basis.
- It provides participants with unique insights into the technological, economic, societal and trade developments impacting the industry.
- Lively debates on topic affecting the industry, press conferences and special events.