11th Global Intellectual Property Convention
Date: 17 January, 2019
Organiser: GIPCEnquire Now
About the eventGlobal Intellectual Property Convention (GIPC) is Asia's leading conference for in-house IP counsels and innovators to interact with IP attorneys from around the world to discuss best practices and solutions to maximise the value of their innovation and IP. Since 2009, more than two thousand delegates have participated from over 50 countries.
Who should attend?
- Founders and Managing partners
- IP Services professionals
- Founders & CEOs
- Managing partners & Directors
- Legal Advisory professionals & Executives
- Litigation strategists
- IP Professionals
- IP Owners & Inventors
- Law firms of India
- Government officials
- GIPC is the India's biggest IPR event attended by senior IP business decision makers. It's attended by In-house IP Professionals, attorneys of law firms from India and abroad, IP owners, inventors, researchers, marketing professionals and government officials.
- GIPC 2019 shall offer firsthand learning experience from industry experts, who will share practical knowledge about current and substantive IP issues.