10k Intencity - Run for A Green, Healthy India
Date: 28 January, 2018
City: New Delhi
Type: Promotional Event
Organiser: 10K Intencity - Andy Events ManagementEnquire Now
About the eventExperience the India's largest running circuit, in 10 cities from common people to professional runners with the motto of promoting and building green and healthier India. Everyone wants to get in better shape without buying expensive fitness subscriptions or sports equipment. Running helps you to get in shape. Running is a sport everyone can do and all it needs a comfortable shoes and a drive to run. With Running, your fitness and concentration will improve and you’d be focused longer – which might prove positively effective on your day as better concentration means higher productivity. Also, you would start shedding a few pounds when you run and/or combine any other sport with a good, balanced diet. And most important, running late doesn’t count. LITE HORLICKS FIT TOGETHER RUN : This is a 5K run for couples: The couple can be a pair of one male and one female partner. They can be husband and wife, brother and sister, any relatives or friends. The mandatory thing is one male and the other partner to be female. The race will be for 5 Kms. The pair has to run together and finish the run together. The couple which crosses the finishing line first will be the winner. Gift Hampers, Medals and certificates will be given to first three couples. The Participants can register as individual in this race but will not be eligible for any prize. Only the participants who register as a pair (one male + one female) will be eligible for prizes.
Who should attend?
- People from all walks of life can participate
- Professionals can participates in groups with their respective colleagues
- You are helping promote greener, and healthy city
- There's nothing more rewarding than accomplishing a large goal you set. Running a marathon is one of the largest physical challenges you can set for yourself.
- The running community is amazingly tight knit, welcoming and diverse. Training for a marathon with friends is always easier and many fellow marathoners welcome newcomers with open arms.
- Running will bring you more self-confidence and energy. Achieving such a demanding goal will earn you self-respect, and the esteem of others around you.