Entrepreneurship Programme: Learn To Launch Your Innovative Startup
Entrepreneurship: It’s in Demand
Becoming an entrepreneur is no more the pleasure of traditional business families. Entrepreneurship programme offers such insights on starting new ventures are being created by first generation startups nursing bright ideas and possessing a lot of energy.
Expert Guidance Domain Mentorship Strong Network& Access To Funding
For budding entrepreneurs –Learn practical tools -Launch your own venture and be mentored by professionals!
Benefits Of Enrolling Into Entrepreneurial Programme
Not all Entrepreneurship programme have the potential to positively impact participants. Only well structured entrepreneurship course providing the knowledge, skills and attitude required for starting a venture and delivered by experienced faculty can substitute for 24-by-7 internship with an entrepreneur ‘from start to finish’. Such programmes offer wide scope for channeling the aspiring entrepreneur’s creativity and team building capability.
Key Benefits in Participating in such Programmes:
- Opportunity to develop new skills and learn from new experiences
- Improve creative thinking and analytics
- Build confidence and self-worth
- Promote innovation and resilience
- Hone communication, leadership and team working skills
- Promote social sensitivity for better understanding of customers.
Start Your Business Programme – What Is It?
It is a programme meant for you – if you want to know how to start a new venture. This programme from SPJIMR offers in depth entrepreneurial insights; taking participants through the various steps required for starting his/her own venture.
It is a practical training program for aspiring enterpreneurs which is specifically designed keeping in mind the needs of startup entrepreneurs. The short term business course is aimed at executives, graduates, next generation family business members and others who need guidance on how to create a sustainable venture.
Startup Your Business programme combines entrepreneurial concepts with practical team work exercises, live pitching of your business opportunity to investors, preparing the first cut business plan and alumni networking . Plus business mentoring at the Incubation Facility post the course. The entrepreneurship course is conducted in Mumbai.
‘What ‘s in it for Me?’
It is a 10 weekend programme led by SPJIMR’s tried and tested team of faculty, investors and mentors. The areas the participant gets a first-hand experience are:
- Opportunity identification & positioning as a startup entrepreneur
- Pivot ideas into a sustainable opportunity
- Develop a business model for business profitability
- Build your communication, negotiation, selling and team building skills
- Learn about start up marketing including digital marketing
- Writing & presenting a business plan
- About funding and business financials
- Go-to-market strategies
- Practical insights into startup challenges
- Check list for venture creation
- Mentoring sessions with entrepreneurs, innovators & investor community
- Access to Alumni Network
- Incubation facility access on case to case basis
The concepts are taught through lectures, workshops and presentations by core and external faculty with strong participant feedback. Participants are encouraged to apply the learning to their own entrepreneurial situation.
Participants learn how to break down the elements of successful business creation into a step by step process and how this formula for success can be applied to their own startup
The Entrepreneurship Programme represents an opportunity:
Develop and execute new business ideas.
Opportunity to exchange the ideas and work closely with faculty.
Hands on approach to write a business plan
Opportunity to pitch your ideas to the investors
- This course cleared my mind that yes I am an Entrepreneur and helped me to learn a lot of things to start my business. The faculty & the visiting faculty are fantastic and you get a perfect chance of networking. – Deepak Kagliwal, SYB Batch05 participant
- The curriculum of SYB, which includes everything, right from developing an entrepreneurial mindset to presenting the business plan in front of the investors, is what excited me to join the programme- Niharika Jain SYB 12
- SYB has helped me immensely in understanding the entrepreneurial world and I was able to align time & money appropriatel – SangitaSawant SYB 20
Who Should Take Up This Entrepreneurial Programme?
- Budding entrepreneurs who are entrusted with the task of setting independent business units and wish to understand the various facets of running a business.
- Working professionals who are serious about starting their own venture
- Women with a strong inclination to set up their own business
- Early startups who wish to gain structured knowledge of the dynamics of operationalizing a business opportunity
Why SPJIMR’s Start Your Business Programme is Right For You?
SPJIMR is a leading name when it comes to offering Entrepreneurial Programs in India. SPJIMR has set up the Centre for Entrepreneurship Development recognizing the pivotal role of entrepreneurship as a driver of growth in India. The institute is one among 5 founding members of the National Entrepreneurship Network initiated by the US based Wadhwani Foundation, to promote entrepreneurship in India
SPJIMR has faculty with extensive entrepreneurial exposure and track record of conducting programs for small and medium enterprises.
Start Your Business Programme Vitals
- Course for start ups
- Conducted over 10 weekends
- Concepts, tools and techniques explained in simple terms with examples
- Inputs from entrepreneurs, investors, mentors & core faculty
- Opportunity to present business plan to a panel of experts
- Access to mentoring and funding network
- Free Workshops conducted in campus to know about the progamme offerings
- Post programme mentoring at SPJIMR’s Incubation centre
- Participation Certificates on successful completion of programme
image courtesy:The Hacker Street
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities
One thought on “Entrepreneurship Programme: Learn To Launch Your Innovative Startup”
Thank you so much for your information. I gained great information about your post. This site is very good site. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site. If you want to come to our site, what you are looking for can be of help.
Comments are closed.