Engage With Your Customers Through CRM For Small Business
Customers are the heartbeat of every company and their growth is what drives the business ahead. Hence, if you run an organization, it makes sense for you to invest in technologies like cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) management solutions that help in effective administration of the customers. Not only would this help them to have a better experience with you, it would also give them an incentive to come back, thus boosting repeat business.
This is where Salesforce Service Cloud comes into the picture.
What is Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud is a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) platform and the world’s top ranking customer service solution that is based around the Salesforce software which is used by sales professionals all around the globe.
CRM on cloud helps companies to automate the mundane tasks at hand, like service processes, and also streamline the day-to-day work processes, with the view-point of developing and managing one-to-one relationships with all the customers.
It is analogous to being a superhero in the world of CRM software services, since it can automatically listen to customers across various social media channels and respond by routing the cases to the exact agent. Hence, it turns your call centre into a customer engagement centre.
Offerings of Salesforce Service Cloud
Here is how Salesforce Service Cloud can help you:
- Helps you to have a 360 holistic view of your customer as well as delivery support.
- Provides you insights about engaging customer experiences that keep your customers satisfied.
- Enables you to launch modern and customer centric services faster that would benefit your customers to the core.
- Provides you with tools that make serving your customers easy, empowering them to get answers to their queries at any time across multiple devices.
- Keeps your employees engaged by helping them access all the information they need to be productive, enabling them to keep the customers happier by focusing on what they are best at.
Benefits of CRM on Cloud Service
Being the most popular CRM on cloud solution in the world, Salesforce service has a lot of benefits to offer to all companies, both in B2B or B2C domains. Let’s take a look:
- Increased Productivity: The CRM on cloud service allows your agents to work from anywhere at any time. Available options like web based application, mobile device and knowledge base reduce the burden on the agents, thus enabling them to increase productivity and reduce the costs of running.
- Keeps Info Secure: With Service Cloud, your information is in safe hands at all times. A multilayer approach of security is followed to protect all the information that is sensitive for your organization.
- Tracking Feature: The case tracking ability of Service Cloud helps agents to keep a tab on all day to day activities of the processes. When all their activities are predefined, errors are reduced and outputs are of better quality.
- Social Media: The service also allows you to keep a track of your customers on social media and interact with them in real time.
- Customer Experience: All customers are connected one on one with every agent. This enhances the experience of the customers via increased engagement, thus leading to better customer retention, repeat business, and a general level of satisfaction.
Features of Salesforce Service Cloud
Being revolutionary client management software, there are a lot of features that are offered by the Salesforce Service Cloud. Here’s a look:
- Case Management
Cases refer to the issues or the tickets that are raised by the customers and need to be resolved accordingly. Cases can be classified as follows:
- Email-to-Case: If the customer sends in a query or request to one of the dedicated emails of your company, this feature helps to automatically create a case accordingly.
- Web-to-Case: Similar to the email to case, the web to case helps to create an automatic case whenever a support request comes through the website of the company.
- Escalation and Auto-Response: The service can even help you set up an automatic escalation system by using algorithmic rules to notify agents when a case is not closed within the designated time frame.
The Salesforce software offers a knowledge base with this offering, including knowledge articles of information. This helps the users to edit and create content that is beneficial to the processes.
Communities is what makes Service Cloud stand out of the crowd since they are a great way to collaborate with crucial people, including business partners, customers, resellers, and suppliers. This acts like a great channel and medium of exchange where data can be accessed and exchanged.
Keeping all the requisite information in one place, the console helps you reduce the response time by making every information available at an arm’s length. Crucial data sets like customer profile, case histories, and dashboards are included here, serving as efficient customer database software.
- Salesforce Social Studio
With this feature, relevant customer requests are automatically escalated from the various social media handles (like Facebook and Twitter) to your social service team.
- Live Agent
Returning to the basics, Salesforce has also addressed one to one customer interaction since not all customers can be well versed with the latest technology. The Live Agent feature helps the agents to work smartly and more productively with real time assistance.
Apart from these main features, other useful features include:
- Call centre where customers can directly get in touch with the agents.
- Email and Chat which enables customers to directly get in touch with the agents.
- Google Search: To search for information online quickly and efficiently.
- Chatter and Call Scripting: To handle the plethora of calls or messages automatically, thus reducing the need of manpower.
It is quite evident from all the information given above, CRM on cloud is all about managing the expectations of the customers in a better way and building long lasting relationships with them that help to bring in repeat business, thus helping your company grow by heaps and bounds. Hence, a direct ROI is associated with Salesforce Service Cloud and this is what makes it a powerful customer management software solution.To enquire click HERE
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities