Effective Digital Marketing Tips for Bootstrapped Start Ups
In the initial days of your start up launch, any kind of digital marketing helps you in establishing a strong foothold. Smart Insights suggests a planned approach to digital marketing for start-ups is the best way to improve your marketing strategy effectiveness.
However, being a start- up, finding the funds to do so is generally not an easy task. Hence manifests the need to use a digital marketing company whose services are in your budget.
Here are quick and reliable digital marketing tips that a start-up should implement in the initial stages of its inception.
1. Digital Marketing Tips While Using Twitter for Promotion
Often start-ups make the mistake of using Twitter to self -promote their online branding solutions. Focus instead on taking the maximum advantage of the platform by using the below digital marketing tips.
- Advanced search– By using advanced search options in the toolbar you can find out the keywords which people might be using to get in touch with other start-up branding services similar to yours. You can also use it to reach out to customers in a specific region, a situation highly conducive to web marketing services of local businesses.
- Mobile phones– Twitter allows you to send tweets directly to your followers. This service does not need any kind of registration. Whenever you post a tweet all those people who have subscribed to this service would get a message about it.
- Changing headlines– According to Statista, 68% of respondents surveyed in 2017 reported that they use Twitter for marketing their brand. You can increase the web marketing traffic you receive on your handle by modifying the headline and reposting it. Changing headlines attract different kinds of audience each time and by reposting it you can target multiple customers in different time zones. Hiring the services of best digital marketing agency can help you in understanding the relevance of altering the headlines as per the customer’s demographics.
2. Digital Experience Sharing
We tend to think that customers are not interested in knowing about us but the truth is exactly opposite. Any start-up is launched with a basic idea behind it. Use the following digital marketing for small business ideas to let your customers know more about it.
- Create interesting stories about how the idea of the start-up germinated in your mind. This could be in the form of pictures, videos or slideshows. A customer is likely to stay in touch with you if they can somehow connect with your experience of starting afresh.
- Post on LinkedIn about what makes your start-up different from others. You could even share some videos of your initial brainstorming sessions to gain some admirers.
- Set up a blog on your website where you can create content telling people about what you learned during the entire process. Make sure to use catchy headlines and SEO keywords so that your blog is picked up by search engines. An online marketing firm will guide you in creating content as per the changing trends of the industry.
3. Enhance Your FB Profile
As per Facebook insights, it is expected that by the year 2020, 75% of the world’s mobile data traffic will be in video format. The below mentioned Digital marketing tips come handy for letting you use your FB handle effectively.
- Stop focusing all your attention on gathering likes on the page. Instead of wasting your budget there, try and focus your attention on getting more hits on your website. It is when customers go to the website that the chance of lead conversion increases.
- You will find the boost post button underneath each post that you put up. FB may say that it would let you target your customers but do not believe them blindly. It would be better to go to the ad manager and target the customer’s interests and demographic segmentation.
- Use website marketing to indirectly make your presence felt in the viewer’s mind. Share with them content which is intriguing, pleasing and knowledge enhancing. Instead of directly selling your services push your customer into getting attracted into doing so.
What you can achieve alone gets multiplied when you partner with others in the same field. Look for people with similar interests and see how a mutual partnership can be beneficial for both. A web marketing agency will help you in selecting your partner wisely.
- Try looking for other start-up companies who are also in the same boat as yours. You can combine the expertise that you both have in internet marketing services to achieve best results.
- Use your partnership to promote not only your products but their services as well. You can use the services of a website marketing company to enhance your portfolio and in return provide your customer referrals to them. An ideal situation for both firms is you get maximum exposure in limited budget.
- Try establishing a long term relationship with your new found digital media agency. Finding the best partner and coming to an agreement over how to use their digital market services to your advantage would take time but once done it would prove beneficial to both parties.
5. Instagram Benefit
These days’ pictures say a lot about your product or offering. Hence Instagram is becoming a new beacon for marketers to present their products in the best manner possible. The following digital marketing tips would guide you into making a fruitful impact in your customer’s mind.
- Convert your personal Insta profile to a business one and take advantage of the free marketing tools available. Not only you would get a chance to engage your customers but also be able to monitor the impact through their analytic features.
- If you have multiple social media handles cross promote your Insta posts on each one of them. By doing that you may get a chance to reach out to those customers who might have unfollowed you or are not so active on Instagram.
- Make sure to reply back to all the customer messages that you receive. It won’t take much time on your part but conveys a lot about your brand integrity.
A study conducted by Statistic brain titled “Start up business failure rate by Industry” reports failure rate of US companies is 50% after a period of 5 years and 70% after 10 years. Obviously, you would not want to fall into the same category.
The budget should not stop you from experimenting with online marketing for small business. Hire the services of a digital marketing agency which would guide you in implementing the above mentioned digital marketing tips and make your start-up as successful as you want it to be.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities