Top Lead Generation Strategies Using Content Marketing
Content marketing in present times has become a long term strategy which focuses on giving great content to the customers with the sole aim to build a relationship. When your customer comes to making a final choice of the product, he should see the benefit of yours and pick you up from among the rest. According to a study by Content Marketing Institute the year 2016 saw 75% of marketers using interactive content to influence their customers to come back to them. If you also want to use the content marketing tool to generate leads for your marketing campaign then here are 5 quick but effective strategies to do so.
1. Creating an eBook
In a research organized by Conductor, 80% blogs remained the favorite form of reaching out to your customer. However, eBook, especially in the B2B category, also managed to grab a high percentage corresponding to 43% of the total respondent’s attention. Not only do eBooks inform your customers the level of knowledge and expertise you have but they also capture such leads in your sales funnel. Content writing services involve the use of below-mentioned tips to increase interest.
- Once your reader is busy browsing your website, your e book download request should come at a time when his interest level is already increased. Make sure to give the reader enough time to go through the website but not delay it as much to make him move away.
- Understand that on the internet there are multiple places from where he can get the same or almost similar information. You have to give your customer a strong reason why he needs to stop by and download your eBook.
- Don’t get preachy and over lengthy about how your eBook serves the purpose. Use a click bait topic to add more value to what you are presenting to them.
Want your customers to sit back and take notice of you then hosting a webinar remains one of the sure shot methods to do so. However, webinars can be effective only when the topic which you are touching upon is unique and gives the customers some strong value to be there. Take the help of content writing service providers to incorporate the following tips.
- A highly prominent and visible CTA button which makes the customer notice and want to be a part of the entire event.
- Make sure that the speaker you pick up for your webinar is someone who has been part of the industry for long. He should be someone influential and be able to handle all the doubts related to the topic appropriately.
- Record the entire webinar so that you can always use it later. You can even post the same on your website for free downloading. Article writing services can be hired to add more valuable content as a bonus along with the webinar.
3. Content marketing in the form of Case Studies
While webinars require the dedicated time and attention of your customers, an inability to do so can be cashed in by adding real life case studies as part of your content marketing plan. Demand Gen Content Preferences Survey 2017 has revealed that almost 78% of consumers use case studies while researching to make their purchase. Certain SEO content writing tips should, however, be kept in mind while adding the same.
- Always add up case studies which provide the readers practical tips and proofs of how certain things can be used for maximum benefit.
- Take the help of website content writers to put in a case study of some of your previous customers. This is bound to generate interest among your new visitors leading to future sale for you.
- Add up multimedia elements like videos and photos. This is going to make your case study more impactful, and in his mind, the customer would be able to relate to your brand better.
- When providing them solutions, in the end, make them simple yet effective. No one wants to read content which is not clear enough and hence stay away from adding unnecessary jargon. Outsource content writing services to reliable service providers to handle all such kind of work for you.
4. Social media marketing
A Pew research center study of 2016 reveals that nearly 56% of the people surveyed used more than one of the five social media platforms available. However, Social media for lead generation requires a lot of patience and time. Until the correct social media strategy is not devised the chances of things working out for you is dismal. Copywriting services and use of following tips help to make your social media content marketing strategy worthwhile:
- Use gated content in the sense that the customer has to provide his details before he finally reaches the information you are providing him.
- Contest as a form of content marketing is a highly effective tool. The catch, however, is to give the readers an enticing reward for taking part. In return, you get the customer’s details which you can later use to establish a relationship.
- The Facebook lead ads format allows your customer to connect with you without leaving the page. Be careful with this one and only take up as much information from the client as required. This helps in building trust as the customer understands the value of having a relationship with your brand.
- Be there to handle all the queries that your customers might have. If your customer feels that you are prompt in handling all his requests, he would most likely recommend you further too.
5. Videos and white papers
Apart from the above ideas one category that can be explored further is video content. It is required that the videos created are short and crisp and able to convey the information in minimum time. Do not reveal all that you have to say at the beginning itself. Add a teaser video first and make series of videos so that the customer keeps coming back to check on for the next video. Reliable content marketing services are capable of creating videos which have the ability to arouse customer interest in the first go itself.
Use information from other knowledgeable leaders of your industry to create a white paper which they can read. You can also add the sources in the paper and mention them to add more credibility to your brand. Content marketing outsourcing would give you an idea about how these two methods can be conveniently used for better convincing.
The matter is clear. If your content is not engaging, then chances of getting your leads to convert are reduced. It is advisable to take services of reputed content marketing agencies as they know what works in each situation. Though the above are sure shot ways to get desired results an inability to implement your web copywriting services well can have disastrous effects.
Consult a content marketing company to understand the implications of a successful content marketing plan. The “customer is the king,” and most marketers have already understood that. It’s time you also make your strategic plans with this thought in mind.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities