Book For 5 Mailer Campaigns And Pay For 4 - For Responsive, Targeted And Measurable Results
Marketing has become much more accessible due to the increase of online marketing. Many companies are making the complete shift towards internet marketing – choosing tactics such as: Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Online Video Marketing, Cold-Emailing, and Blogging.
These are very cheap and cost effective methods that many online businesses are seeing great success with. However, there is one thing wrong with most marketing campaigns – they completely forget about the time-tested offline methods such as direct mail marketing! Mailer campaigns are proven to be more effective than e-mail. Don’t believe me?
Here are some statistics:
- According to a study when direct mail is sent to an existing customer, the response rate is 3.4%. The response rate for email is 0.12%.
- According to a study 50% of people pay more attention to direct mail than any other advertisement medium
Mailer Campaigns are powerful channel for getting your message into the hands of your best prospects. Through careful targeting, persuasive messaging and proven direct response techniques, you can use direct mail campaigns to generate a consistent flow of new sales leads.
Mailer Campaigns allows you to:
- Target mailing lists matched to your best prospects
- Choose from letter mailers, postcards and self-mailers
- Deliver a tangible message to your audience
- Mail any quantity at any time
- Generate an immediate response
- Track and measure performances
- Test individual components of your campaigns
SME Joinup can help you with every element of your mail campaigns – or just the parts you need.
Why Your Small Business Need Mailer Campaigns?
Mailer campaigns vary greatly with your objective. The most common objectives for the mailer campaigns include:
- Lead generation – you need people to demonstrate an interest in what you sell
- Order generation – you need orders, paid orders
- Traffic building – you need visits to your store, event or trade show booth
- Subscription selling – you need trial or paid subscribers to a continuing publication or data source
- Membership building – you need trial or paid members to an organization
- Fundraising – you need new donors or renewal donors for a non-profit
Within each of these objectives are sub-objectives to fine tune your mailing. SME Joinup can help you identify your objectives and sub-objectives.
SME Joinup Offers Elegantly Simple Mailer Campaign Services
Mailer campaigns still remain a key tool in the overall marketing plans of many businesses. When planned, executed and refined correctly, they can be a very effective way of gaining visibility with tangible and measurable results.
Here are 12 mailer campaign strategies that SME Joinup put to practice for optimizing results
To start with the basics:
1. SME Joinup’s team identifies your market: Where will you be sending your pieces and why? The narrower your target audience, the more effective your campaign will be because your message and offer will resonate more clearly.
2. SME Joinup focuses your message on benefits: Ensure that your copywriting includes the benefits most valuable to the consumer rather than the features of your product or service. Most consumers value cost, peace of mind, convenience and quality.
For instance, if you are a plumbing company, focus on your prompt arrival and customer quotes more strongly than the number of years you have been in business. If you are a restaurant in a busy location, make sure the consumer knows about your convenient parking lot or valet service.
3. SME Joinup ceates an easy and direct call to action: What do you want the customer to do – call you, schedule a free consultation, come in? Be clear, direct and frequent in your copy and consider creating a sense of urgency or scarcity by letting them know that supplies or space are limited.
4. SME Joinup designing the piece: Make sure that you do not spend time and money on your piece, only to find out that you could have saved on postage expense based on certain design specifications.
5. SME Joinup Testing the offer — sub-lists and tracking codes: Experiment with different offers by targeting different small portions of your list. When you test the offer it helps to be able to track your results. Create a code on your test offer that can be read back to you by customers.
6. SME Joinup’s more than one mail strategy : Companies that see the highest response rate from their direct mail campaigns are those that integrate it with other marketing efforts. Also, one single mailing does not make a campaign. Be prepared to send out a series of mailings to create a better response rate — consistency is key.
7. SME Joinup refine and update your list: As you receive feedback and new responses, make sure you keep those records current. Having your sales team connect with existing clients on a regular basis aids in keeping your internal list accurate. If you maintain a retail storefront, get in the habit of verifying customer contact information when they visit.
8. SME Joinup understand the importance of re-purpose: When appropriate use your same mailers for local events, sales kits, handouts, etc. so that you can take advantage of high volume printing discounts. Consider mailing to your vendors as well as your prospects.
9. SME Joinup makes it personal: Personalize your messages as much as possible. Do not limit this to just the envelope or introduction; insert the consumer’s name as often as is reasonable. Also, pictures (you, your staff, your trucks, etc.) help to make a personal connection with your consumer.
10. SME Joinup believes that testimonials are not lip service: When they sound authentic and are tied directly to your key benefits, testimonials are a great way of social-proofing your expertise. Including tangible success stories helps to quantify the consumer’s return on investment. Testimonials with a picture of the customer are most effective.
11. SME Joinup helps you connect in every piece: Always include your response cards and coupons in each mailing, so you can continue to add those responses to your internal list.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities