Branding Decides Who You Are And Why Should You Exist
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities
In traditional market scenarios, competition was less; companies could simply come with better product and services and other basic strategies to capture more market share. In more complex markets however, the difference between companies is not much, and it is sometimes very difficult to differentiate basis product quality and technology, and even more so to communicate this difference.
As such it becomes important whether you are large or small, consumer facing or B2B, to differentiate and communicate to your customers what to expect from your product or services.
Branding – Your Brand Ambassador
Branding gives you/your product/servive a unique identity and create emotional associations with consumers. It is perhaps the goal of marketing. These associations reside in the memory of customers and they reflect what the product or service “stands for”.
- Brands add emotion and trust to these products and services, thus providing clues that simplify consumers’ choice.
- These added emotions and trust help create a relationship between brands and consumers, which ensures consumers’ loyalty to the brands.
- Brands create aspirational lifestyles based on these customer relationships..
Strategize Your Money
- Sit yourself down with one or two key people from your organization and put your thoughts on paper.
- o Who is your customer? Define him / her in terms of demographics, business profile etc.
- o What key problems do your products/services solve?
- o What differentiates your products/services from competitors?
- o What unique benefits do your clients derive from your services?
- o Why will prospects believe you can deliver these benefits?
Promise a Promise
- o Need: What is the customer need you are fulfilling?
- o Benefit: What benefit will you deliver which addresses this need
- o Support: Why should your customer believe you, i.e. what do you have which supports your benefit claim.
Get a LOGO, a message: It is really critical to get a logo, and a message and put it were ever you can including website, visiting cards, pamphlets, events… You can get service providers at smejoinup.com at affordable prices.
Brand Your Self Before Your Customer Brands You
Consistency and persistence: This is the toughest part, stay true to your promise and the entire organization needs to communicate the same message. As a small business there is always pressure to be everything to everyone; however this is very risky as irrespective of what we think about ourselves, for our customers we always stand for something. If you don’t deliver what you promise and that too well enough, be ready for your customers to become your worst enemy.
It is always a better option to seek professionals to help you with branding. It would be very beneficial in the medium term, to set aside, a part of your revenues (1-2%), however small, to spend on branding.Image Courtesy: http://www.globalrecruitingroundtable.com/2013/05/11/employee-branding/