5 Ways in Which CRM Techniques Can Support Marketing
The growth of CRM techniques in business is increasing and the figures are staggering and worth pondering upon. As per a Gartner study, CRM estimates show $36 billion at the end of 2016, a value which is going to increase to $45 billion by the end of 2017.
CRM tools came into prominence in the 1990’s when software’s taking care of the same were first introduced in the market. However, now CRM has become an essential tool for marketing as it has revolutionized almost all the business communication techniques.
Here are 5 ways in which CRM techniques support marketing and open new vistas of growth for businesses.
1. CRM Techniques Influence Customer Retention
A common mistake most salespeople commit is focussing all their attention on getting new clients on board. But what about those customers who are already there with you? They also need to have a reason to stay there and not drift away to a competitor.
Here are ways in which CRM techniques help in customer retention:
- Having the best CRM systems and a customer retention program lets you identify and sell more to those customers who can provide better sources of revenue.
- If you know the target customer your need to pursue the cost of other CRM marketing overheads also reduces considerably. Apart from that, the feedback of your service can be gained by these people and used to improve your sales CRM.
- Focusing on existing customers also means that you do not have to give them enticing discounts to lure them. They are already there with you and would buy from you provided they are sure of your credibility. This allows you to make much more profits and save up on CRM cost.
2. Maintaining Cloud-Based Data
With the change in work style patterns, it has become important to stay connected all the time. Cloud-based best CRM for startups helps the marketers in being able to access the data from any location and use it to target their customers appropriately.
Here are some more reasons why the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to maintain cloud data is important:
- Apart from being accessible, the fact is that mobile apps are gaining prominence in usage. Most businesses are nowadays available through mobile applications and thanks to their busy schedule; even customers are accepting this trend well.
- Cloud-based server CRM prise is scalable and extremely flexible. Contact management software allows this cloud-based data to be modified according to the convenience of the business.
- Social media has gained prominence and customers are using it to reach out to the business with their feedback. CRM techniques allow all such customer interactions to be tracked and responded in time to maintain an amicable relationship.
3. Predictive Analysis of Customer Behaviour
Predictive analytics uses Big Data Tools and best CRM software to understand and comprehend customer behavior. It will also let you know which of your CRM techniques are working and leading to customer retention and which ones are making them go away.
Here are some other ways in which Predictive analysis works in tandem with CRM and marketing automation:
- It is easier to set your business goals using predictive analysis and CRM for sme. From increasing revenue, profitability to improving customer quality and shortening the lead conversion time; you can decide what you want to achieve from CRM services.
- Predictive analysis with CRM techniques helps you in knowing the ROI on your marketing campaigns. But firstly, you have to analyze which CRM system to choose. CRM outsourcing gives you the required exposure to know which one of them is going to work best for you.
- Most of the CRM software available in the market is easy to operate and understand. If you are buying high expertise marketing CRM software, you would have to ensure the kind of CRM manager who would be able to use it well. You can even outsource this task to a customer relationship management software firm who knows the key mannerism of the software and its implications.
4. Emergence of Beacons
With time the scope of marketers to achieve targets has increased but so has increased the challenge to provide their customers with a valuable shopping experience. Customers are moving from retail outlets to digital shopping and that too quite frequently. Here, beacons are the ones responsible for accumulating data and sending frequent push notifications to them.
Capable of measuring both in-store and online customer engagements, CRM features of beacons prove valuable for marketers. As per the Proxbook 2016 report, the Beacon marketplace for retail is worth $40 billion. CRM techniques involve integrating beacons together to improve the marketing efforts of a business.
5. CRM Being Social Savvy
Most of the web-based CRM softwares are equipped with techniques which make them social media friendly which in turn acts as a boon for marketers. Apart from being able to track customer interactions, here are other ways in which CRMS is using social media to boost marketing efforts:
- In case of a grievance that a customer is facing, being on the social media allows the marketer to have access to all his personal information. This can then be used to sort all issues and address the problem at hand.
- CRM for small business requires getting all the customer information together in order to reach out to him. CRM systems give you benefits which allow you to access their professional information on linked in and twitter. They also provide you data through online CRM software on other related leads which may prove useful to you.
- If you have only limited clients, then finding their social media information can help you in building relationships. Using a CRM platform you can understand their preferences and analyze and use them for your own benefit.
From what it was a decade ago customer relationship management has progressed a long way. Using CRM techniques would definitely make life simpler for marketers but that is possible only when we know how to implement the customer management software effectively.
Not just limiting to using CRM providers for increasing customer engagement, the marketers need to expand their horizons. A trustworthy CRM firm can handle all such woes for you and provide best CRM for your small business. The key to success would always lie in how effortlessly the synchronization of the customer relationship management strategy happens.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities