5 Virtual CFO Firms Shortlisted In India For Small Businesses
The dynamic business world is changing all the time, allowing for more and more flexibility. The role of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has remained unchanged but smaller companies have gotten a new opportunity to hire such professionals remotely in a cost efficient way – Virtual CFO
You need to hire an efficient Virtual CFO services. And how do you know who is a good virtual CFO? This is what you need to look for while opting for virtual CFO services.
A strong vision: CFO advisory professional is someone who needs to foresee growth potentials within organizations and not just highlight areas of deficiency. His/her advanced skills, knowledge or specialization can aid you with a forecasting vision and thus propel growth.
Unique ideas: Virtual CFOs who can drive out best and unique ideas or solutions to problems that are available in current market scenarios.
Maintain investor relationship: A good Virtual CFO will assist you in managing investor relationship. He/she need to inculcate essential qualities within other finance professionals and thereby develop a strong and efficient workforce for your organization.
Learn About How The Below Mentioned Shortlisted Virtual CFO Firms That Are The Best For Small Businesses….SME Networks will help you find Virtual CFO firm that fits you best.
My CFO-Pune, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai & Coimbatore
Founded in the year 2006, MyCFO is a leading implementation services company which provides CFO and Finance effectiveness services to clients across industry verticals and size. MyCFO currently services clients pan India through teams present in 7 Indian cities Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai and Coimbatore.
Apart from Virtual CFO, their specialties are: CFO Services, Financial Advisory, IT Implementation, Profitability & Performance Measurement, Budgeting, MIS, Cash Flow Management, Business Process Improvement, Risk Management, IFC, Finance Effectiveness, Strategic Fund Raising, Merger & Acquisition Assistance
MyCFO works with companies to plug the wide gap that exists between the ‘demand’ for high quality FINANCE services felt by high growth companies and the inadequate ‘supply’ of such services at the right levels of ownership, quality, timelines and more importantly that aligns with the company’s vision/plans.
Know MyCFO Core Team
Venkataraman Srinivasan is a Founder Director of MyCFO . Venkat, being one of the strongest members in MyCFO team, has assisted the company in establishing its business in India.
Deepak Narayanan; another Founder Director of MyCFO. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and leads Strategy, Business Development, Overseas expansion at MyCFO.
Abhiram Kandoor; VP & Business head at MyCFO. He is a is Senior Finance Professional with experience in the finance domain. He leads the Business Development, Public Relations, Account Management & Delivery at MyCFO for South.
Sreejit Nair is a VP Marketing & Branding Professional at MyCFO.His role involves leading and executing marketing & Communication strategy at MyCFO and assists the Sales division with Lead generation function.
My CFO specializes in:
MyCFO’s CFO services practice works with companies across Industry verticals, types and sizes in delivering the CFO agenda. We take full charge of the company’s CFO/ Head of Finance function as their Ongoing/ Interim CFO. MyCFO reports into the CEO, Promoters, Group CFO (in the case of a multinational) or investors and manages the company’s Finance & Accounts team. MyCFO’s CFO services works with companies across ownership patterns including Family Managed businesses, Private Equity/ Venture Capital backed companies, Early stage companies and Indian subsidiaries of Multinationals.
Apart from CFO Services, MyCFO offers:
- Post Merger Integration
- Divesture Support
- Implementation of Due diligence report findings
- Pre IPO Support
Business Process Re-engineering
- Improvement in existing business Processes
- Internal Controls Strengthening
- Cost Optimization & Efficiency improvement
- Project managing ERP Implementations
- Implementation of Internal Audit Findings
Finance Organization Structure
- Structuring an Ideal Finance function
- Benchmarking with best practices
- Job Description / Roles & Responsibilities
- Training the Finance Team
- Support Migration to Shared Services
- Drafting of SOP’s and Implementing SOX Compliances
- IFRS assistance
- Preparation for GST
- Parent company reporting Consolidated Financial Statements
- Complex Accounting Reconciliations
- Vendor/Distributor Due Diligence
- Distributor ROI
- Credit management solutions
Request For An Expert
Super CFO – Mumbai & Singapore
Founded in the year 2008, SuperCFO is a leading Virtual, Interim, Special Purpose, and Fulltime CFO Services provider with presence in India and Singapore.
SuperCFO focuses on Start-ups and SMEs who are increasingly recognizing the need to access professional CFO services. We engage with our clients as a Strategic Partner, ensuring quality CFO services, on a continuous on-going basis and at a frequency as desired by them.
SuperCFO also offers full time high-end sourcing and placement services, SuperCFO’s executive recruitment offering is distinctive in that it offers a functional expert’s dimension to the regular process of recruitment followed by a conventional HR firm.
Apart from Virtual CFO, their specialties are:
Virtual CFO, Fulltime CFO, Interim CFO, Special Purpose CFO, Investor Relations, Business Plan, Finance Healthcheck, Cash Flow Management, Cost Control, M&A & IPO support, Financial Benchmarking, Systems & Process Improvisation, Startup & SME F&A support
Meet SuperCFO Team:
Bhairav Kothari founded SuperCFO in 2008, introducing Freelance CFO concept to Indian Entrepreneurs.
has rich experience of over 18 years as a finance professional which includes public company listings (IPO), debt syndication, private equity financing, mergers & acquisitions, cross border accounting (including IFRS & US GAAP), implementation of cost controls and setting up of robust MIS systems.
Krishnaswamy is a CFO partner with Super CFO. He is well conversed with all Finance & Accounting areas consisting of cash management, capital raising & banking operations, Institutional Finance, Taxation, Forex, Audit, MIS GAAP reporting, Project finance and control, Insurance, Accounting.
Sucheta Damle is an accomplished professional with solid experience in financial accounting, planning, controlling large Business Unit’s finance and developing & implementing strategic priorities, she is CFO partner with Super CFO. Having an in-depth knowledge of the principles related to all matters linked to finance, accounting, budgeting, cost management and controls and having significant experience in evolving, enhancing & implementing business processes. Recognized as a trusted adviser and business partner.
Super CFO specializes in:
SuperCFO provides Virtual CFO services, wherein, similar to a full-time CFO, SuperCFO acts as your company’s CFO, except for not being your full-time employee. He may not be on-site, but is always available. In certain situations, SuperCFO carries your company’s visiting card, as an integral team member, when interacting with your clients, vendors and bankers.
There are other relevant Virtual CFO services offered such as: Interim CFO, Full Time CFO, Special purpose CFO,
Apart from Virtual CFO, Super CFO offers other services:
- Ongoing Financial Reporting
- Month End Closes
- Indian GAAP / US GAAP / IFRS Reporting
- Board and Management Reporting
- Audit Preparation
- Business plan assistance
- Corporate planning and structure
- Forecasting and budgeting
- International structuring
Cashflow & Cost Management
- Cash flow management
- Cost management
Investor relations for companies
- Undertake detailed MIS & Analytics that are important for Investor/Analyst meetings.
- Assist in preparing Investor Presentations.
- Provide advisory services on “How to Handle” various questions, and situations.
- Perform specific research on most frequently asked questions, analyst expectations, industry & media expectations, etc.
- IPO Support
- M & A Support
- Due Diligence
Super CFO provides range of expert, high end financial services in the areas of Fundraising, Comprehensive Financial Health Checkups, Exit Strategy, Investor Relations and Turnaround Management, Auditing and many more.
Request For An Expert
Alamak Capital – New Delhi
Founded in 2011, Alamak is a Debt, Equity, and M&A advisory firm. It helps early and growth stage firms in raising Venture Capital and/or make strategic acquisitions / divestment. It offers independent consultancy services for acquisition strategy, merger integration, and financial & legal due diligence. Alamak also provides strategy solutions and implementation assistance to foreign companies seeking to leverage the Indian advantage.
Their specialties are: M&A Advisory, PE/VC Advisory, Business Advisory, India Entry, Debt Syndication
Know Alamak Capital’s Core Team
Rajesh Mittal is a Founder, Managing Director of Alamak Capital. He is pro in the field of business strategy, corporate finance, M&A, corporate financial restructuring, business planning, and development of system & processes. Part of several start-up ventures and helped them grow in profitable and successful businesses.
Pawan Mehta is a Director Finance at Alamak Capital. He is a proactive decision maker, result oriented and multi-skilled Chartered Accountant with a strong track record of performance offering over 24 years.
S.K. Gupta is Executive Director with Alamak Capital. He has vast experience in Forex for more than 25 years. He has deal with all top international banks and mastered in resolving cases, and have given notable contribution in framing rules realted uniform customs and practices.
Alamak Capital specializes in services like:
- Virtual CFOs from Alamak Capital is responsible for overall accounting, finalization of accounts, financial control including cost optimization, strategic advisory to the management and Boards of the business houses, direct and indirect tax matters of the company, legal, secretarial and statutory compliances of the company.
- All the services are customized based on client company’s sector and requirements.
- Alamak Team brings successful track record of implementing innovative business models from scratch & building value for all stakeholders.
- Alamak has the ability to assist businesses at different stages, such as, start-up, expansion,distress, diversification, pre- IPO; to strategize and implement the agreed road map.
- Alamak has the capability to handle post acquisition integration, an essential ingredient for a successful M&A deal.
- Alamak also offers services such as virtual CFO, which aids an organization in cutting its fixed cost while benefitting from intellect of experienced personnel.
Debt Syndication & Restructuring
- Alamak have a very competent team to offer comprehensive debt raising solutions.
- The team of senior ex-bankers has the ability to provide overall solutions and support to corporates.
- Alamak assists its corporate clients in capital structuring and achieving suitable financing solutions for various requirements, such as, growth financing, debt restructuring, asset financing,bridge funding, acquisition financing, pre-IPO financing and project funding amongst others
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Alamak Capital has the ability to execute complex, cross-border transactions aided by its focused approach and deep insights.
- The firm provides M&A advisory services to its clients across industries. Its strong domain knowledge and expertise across various sectors enables it to provide superior advice to its clients.
- In addition, a strong research desk provides sector insights and public market valuation analysis that enhance its ability to add value to a transaction. It also brings innovative structuring capabilities, which can give clients an edge in competitive situations.
Request For An Expert
CFO Desk Services – Mumbai & Navi Mumbai
CFO Desk is a leading shared CFO service provider found in the year 2003. Based in India, we are a group of finance professionals with rich experience in varied industries, who engaged with CEOs on demand to address strategic planning, business finance management, financial systems development, control, system integration with various functions of a company, risk analysis and management, strategic business decisions, day to day financials operational challenges etc.
Their specialties are: Financial Management, Equity & Venture Capital Investors, Transactional & Technical Support, Internal Control & MIS setup
Know CFO Desk Service’s Core Team
Jignesh Adhyaru is serving as Head Operations at CFO Desk Services. He is able to set and handle multiple assignments under high pressure within tight deadlines; adapt easily to new concepts and responsibilities.
Pratik Vora is Manager at CFO Desk Services. Chartered Accountant by qualification, he is passionate about Mangement consultancy services, Statutory Audit, Risk Management and Governance. He enjoys working with clients in diverse industries, understand their concerns and pain points and provide simple, workable solutions.
CFO Desk Services Specializes in:
- CFO Desk Services partner with their clients to ensure quality CFO services, on a continuous on-going basis and at a frequency as desired by them.
- Thus, depending on the need, size and the growth stage of the company, they provide a flexible engagement model.
Transactional & Technical Support
- Working Capital limits monitoring, planning and ensuring effective utilization of available resources.
- Payables & Receivables Management and cash flow planning and monitoring.
- Preparation of various MIS reports by obtaining data from existing system, designing tools on excel to generate various MIS reports. Analysis of such MIS reports and presenting the same to the management for strategic business decisions.
- Designing of tools for analysis of branch wise/ revenue center wise Profitability / IRR.
- Ensuring healthier credit rating with banks and third party rating agencies.
- Exploring all available tax exemptions and rebates and ensuring effective use of them.
Equity & Venture Capital Investors
- Compilation of various data and record for a proposed due diligence.
- Pre-Investment financial due diligence of a prospective investee company.
- Compliance of shortcomings worked out during due diligence before entering in an investment agreement. e.g. secretarial record, financial record update, etc.
- Compliance of shortcomings as per terms and conditions specified in the Agreement.
- Compliances of after disbursement conditions as per agreement.
- Monitoring of routine business activities of the invester company after investment.
Request For An Expert
CFO Bridge – Mumbai & Bengaluru
CFO Bridge has been in business providing not only a CFO but also a full-fledged and diversified CFO Team and has been serving more than 15 clients since 2012, with a team size of 50. The team partners with you as your ‘CFO’ for all your financial management needs and to provide sound and suitable solutions for your company. CFO Bridge is one-stop solution for all finance, accounting , MIS, process, taxation and compliance services.
Their specialties are: CFO consulting, Debt or Leasing, Financial Planning & Reporting, MIS & Analytics, Fund Raising
Know CFO Bridge’s Core Team
Srinivasan V Swamy is a Founder at CFO Bridge. He is known to make A Positive Difference to Startups and Medium sized Enterprises by adopting a partnership approach to financial management. He is great at mentoring and developing finance talent. He has vast experience in working with diverse team to deliver high performance.
Hitesh Kothari serves as a Principle Consultant at CFO Bridge.His primary role is to provide CFO support to clients based on their requirements. This includes Financial Analysis, Budgeting & Forecast, MIS and Adhoc Reporting by directly working with top management of companies and investors.
CFO Bridge Specializes in :
- CFO Bridge engages proficient team of Business Analysts, who serve as financial experts for varied industries.
- The professional team appraises the existing financial management system, fill the gaps with precise technical tools to obtain quality reports.CFO Desk is working with a diverse portfolio of clients, across different industries like Pharma, Media & Entertainment, Retail, IT, Architects, Trading, Manufacturing, Export houses, Facilities Management, Analytics and BPO, among others.
- They have engaged with some of the most promising startup companies promoting innovative products, while also having worked in the Private Equity (PE) and Venture Capital space.
Reporting & MIS
- Data Analytics, MIS, Trend Analysis and preparation of a Comprehensive Management or Board review pack containing both financial and non financial lead and lag indicators and commentary
Compliance Services (Tax Compliance)
- Advisory for Income Tax, Service Tax , filing of returns, transfer pricing study as well as handling litigations. Simple RBI, Secretarial and HR compliances are also provided
- Assistance in preparing cash flow and pitch document for fund raising
- Assist you for equity, debt, mezzanine, leasing options
Request For An Expert
SME Networks have shortlisted “Virtual CFO companies” as a reference; as they found to be employing well- qualified professionals as Virtual CFO and the companies comes equipped with top preference and importance to Virtual CFO.
The details provided will only be used to update you regularly with details of our services.
Sign up our mailing list for more information.
Image courtesy: www.consultcbr.com
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities
One thought on “5 Virtual CFO Firms Shortlisted In India For Small Businesses”
I am running a small consultancy proprietorship firm.I am a Chartered Accountant with 11 years of experience. Looking for virtual cfo job/contract.
Comments are closed.