5 Reasons Why It Is Important To Hire Corporate Video Service Provider for Small Businesses
Corporate video services are currently experiencing a high level of growth, as more businesses look to expand their range of marketing tools and see if video is worth all of the hype. One of the main reasons for using corporate videos in your marketing, is that it can be a great way to display messages on your website. Whether your business sells a new piece of technology, or small widgets, video can enable you to tell a story in a much shorter period of time.
With 2015 officially announced as ‘The Year of Video Marketing’ by digital marketing professionals, more and more businesses are utilizing this untapped channel to reach their clients. So, have you climbed on board the video marketing train yet? Are you ready to interact with your customers in a more enticing and interactive manner?
With technology everywhere around us, creating a video is no more difficult. Anyone with a smartphone, laptop, or camera can shoot the video and promote it on visual marketing forums like YouTube and Vimeo. But poor-quality videos captured using a cell phone can be hazardous for your company’s brand. With the services of an expert, you can make your corporate videos the star of player of your content marketing strategy and authenticate your company’s identity as an industry leader.
1. Corporate Video Service Provider Designs Your Video Marketing Strategy For Success
A corporate video service provider not only shoots a high-quality video for you, they also lay out a plan to reach your audience effectively. They can help you find answers to your questions regarding the budget of your video marketing campaign, stories you want to share with your customers through videos, etc. They get everyone involved in the process and expedite the decision making, video production, and quality control process to produce a video that matches your digital marketing goal.
An effective video communication and marketing strategy must identify the target audience. It’s meaningless to create a ‘spokesperson video’ if your customer base is comprised of teenagers who are looking for something exciting and fun. A video production expert identifies your target audience, and helps you choose the right type of video that is most suitable for your product or service. Customer testimonials, explainer videos, product tutorials, and corporate videos are just a few of the many options.
2. A Corporate Video Service Provider Helps Add Value To Your Brand
If you can’t tell your viewers what you do and how you can benefit them in a 60 second video, they are not going to invest in your product. When planning your video marketing campaign, you may feel that your corporate video should deliver a full description of your brand. Many companies plan for a 2 to 5 minute videos, and it might become difficult for them to select only a handful of images from hundreds of exciting visuals. A corporate video service provider or production company can help you compress your video message. They help you select the most vital and attention-grabbing elements of your brand that you can easily put into play in a compressed 60 second video.
3. A Corporate Video Service Provider Makes A SEO Friendly Videos
Engaging content, UltraHD videos, all of this is useless unless your viewers can find these elements. A full service video production company can increase your video’s exposure by creating search engine optimized video titles and descriptions along with a range of other SEO solutions.
A video production company can help you optimize your video content using the following methods:
- There are certain keywords that are specific to video content. For example, when someone types “cute cats” in the search box, Google understands that the person wants see a video as opposed to text-based content on why cats are cute. So, the video production experts conduct a keyword research and incorporate them to your videos so that the search engine bots can interpret them.
- Your videos must have catchy yet search-engine friendly titles that can make them stand out. For example, if you’re trying to rank for the phrase “learn to snorkel”, you should title your video as “learn to snorkel in just 10 steps” and not “10 steps to learn to snorkel”. So, with professional assistance you can take care of these nitty-gritty details and make your videos search engine optimized.
4. With Corporate Video Service Provider, You Get To Organize and Share Your Media Assets
Professional video producing service providers make use of a Digital Asset Manager to help you create, manage, and archive all of your media assets through multiple channels. When you work with a professional video production service provider, you get access to their DAM and can enjoy the following benefits:
- You can preserve your digital media assets for future use.
- You can minimize your videos’ time-to-market.
- You can remain informed on the usage and reviewing of your digital files, and know exactly who is using your videos and images.
- You can place watermarks on your files to ensure that they aren’t used before they are completed.
5. A Corporate Video Service Provider Add Value To Your Marketing Strategy
One of the greatest benefits of working with a video making service provider is the access to several value-added services, such as:
- Amazing Cinematography
- Professional Motion Graphics
- 3D Modelling Modelling of Your Product
- Professional Editing and Title Design
- Video SEO
- Video Performance Analytics
All of these can make a significant contribution towards helping you make a smooth transition from video production to marketing your product or business. Keeping all these benefits in mind, it is crucial to work with a professional video production company who have all the assets, expertise and technology you need to turn ‘views’ into customers.
Avail corporate video service from experts….
Dreamfoot is a boutique, design driven full service company based in Vadodara (Gujarat),catering to all your web, graphics and audio-visual needs. We help companies bring ideas to life by devising engaging communication using iconic content and inspiring designs in the form of motion-graphics, films, interactive websites and apps, digital campaigns and marketing collaterals.
It brings messages to life with Soulful Films that inspire, Engaging Promotional Videos and Motion Graphics, Websites with seamless user experience, Digital Campaigns that resonate with audience, Compelling Visual Designs and Infographics, Landing Pages that convert.
Apart from Dreamfoot, there are leading names like Noshe Oceanic, Think Creative, and Cliff Animation who are passionate to explore the new tools of storytelling to help brands communicate their messages, engage and educate their audience and convey their business propositions in unique ways. These companies have created interactive web experiences for brands on digital medium using social media, forged in the fires of location sound recording and spent full nights in the design studio to take audience to elevate audience to new realms and successfully breathed life through print design solutions.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities