5 HRMS on Cloud Outsourcing Firms Shortlisted in India For Small Business
The HR software market is growing fast. Vendors are turning out more solutions, and businesses are buying them. According to Deloitte’s Bersin division, 57 % of companies plan to make a major HR software purchase in the next 18 months. But making a major software purchase is usually predicated on having excess funds.
Small businesses still have to centralize work flows and be efficient when it comes to HR.
What if you can’t afford to make a major purchase? What if you’re a small business or startup, and buying the latest Peoplesoft HRMS software sounds about as realistic buying all of your employees Tesla for their next bonus?
Despite tighter budgets and limited IT resources, small businesses still need to centralize workflows and be efficient, especially when it comes to human resources. In this BLOG, we’ll take a look at some of the best 5 HRMS software for small business– cloud-based systems.
SME Networks recommend these 5 main points to consider when you are looking to implement an HRMS on cloud system to increase control over your employee data, enhance productivity, and truly engage your HR department.
Understanding different types of cloud service models:
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
Know your HRMS on Cloud service level Uptime
Understanding your HRMS Cloud deployment options
Selecting the right HRMS cloud provider and services that align with your current organization needs and goals, is essential to maximizing the full benefits of cloud computing.
For more background information to help with selecting the right HRMS on cloud provider for your business needs, read below:
1. HR Mantra – Mumbai
Founded in the year 1996, HRMantra helps you in the same. HRMantra manages staffing, induction, HRIS, attendance, leave, payroll, training, appraisals i.e. all such HRMS activities from candidate entry till employee exit.
The company has invested more than 750 Man years in HCM software to help give the customers more than 10 times ROI and help achieve enormous time saving for its employee driven processes. HRMantra is available on both On-Premise and Cloud models and has a fully integrated Mobile App for the Self Services driven functions. They are committed to keep continously innovating rapidly in order to give the best services and deliver excellence in every aspect of HR Automation.
Their specialties are: HRIS, PAYROLL, SAAS, INSTALLED, HRMS, Training, PMS, PAYROLL
Meet the core team of HR Mantra
Pankaj Bhargav is the Owner and CEO of Pankaj Bhargav at HR Mantra.
Amol Mhatre is Head Sales & Marketing at HR Mantra. Leading a team of Sales/Marketing to tap HRMS opportunities for Cloud and on premise model in Market.
Shobit Sharma looks after Marketing & Sales at HR Mantra. He is pro at handling lient requirements from enquiries and lead generation.Conducting product demonstrations for clients. Handling product related queries. Discussing legalities, contract with clients. Negotiating pricing terms and conditions.
HR Mantra specializes in:
HRMS on Cloud
The features include:
- Infinite hierarchies (org units) can be created along with complex escalation settings
- India’s most comprehensive employee data with more than 450 attributes
- Smooth exit formalities with clearance process
- Organizational & employee reporting charts
- Seamless employee movement across legal entities
- An employee can enter his personal details, wherein he can update his marital status, hobbies, sports, extracurricular activities he participates and awards he has received.
- Apart than these, the employee’s job experience, academic and qualification related details can be stored.
- Disciplinary actions like suspensions, salary cuts or terminations can be maintained as well in the HRM.
- Searching for employees based on criteria, age and experience in the company and generating HRM reports of the same is possible very easily. You can send email / SMS to your employees by creating templates for the same.
- It has a very powerful org chart creator, which depicts the number of location your company is based along with the list of departments and designations.
- They also have a detailed reporting chart, which depicts employee names, designations and snaps along with their reporting relationships.
- Create an automated Loan-Emi calculation with the help of formulae builders
- Configure numerous Bank-statement format and Pay-Slip format
- Hassle free Investment declaration and approvals along with documentation
- Salary, FFS and Increment related process all in just few seconds
- More than 65 Statutory Reports just for payroll
- Design Training program calendar and conduct cost analysis for each program
- Evaluate trainee and trainers performances
- Maintain nominated and attended records
- TNI applications and approvals can be set
- Maintain internal and external faculty details
- Manpower budgeting.
- Staff requisition workflows & IJPs
- Direct integration with jobsites for downloading CVs & uploading requisitions
- Candidate online testing, interview scheduling & reference checking
- Convert selected candidates data to employee without any extra efforts
2. Xecute HR – Gurgaon and Mumbai
A technology driven ‘Human Capital Enhancement’ organization, which provides comprehensive solutions to improve the efficiency and efficacy of people engagement and related processes. Organization of professionals from the Human Resources and Business Management functions, from across various industries and Fortune 100 companies. Proven delivery, with a client base spanning Technology, Hospitality, Telecom, Retail and Manufacturing.In-house capability to design and deliver scalable business-leveraging, cutting-edge technology.
Their specialties are: HRMS on cloud, HR process management, HR advisory, Assessments portfolio, recruitment process management.
Meet the core team Xecute HR
Madhan Perumal handles SME BMS Operations at Xecute HR.
Megha Agarwal is a Team Lead – Talent Acquistion at Xecute HR. More than 3 years of experience in Human Resource Including End to End Recruitment, Performance Management System, Employee Engagement,Training & Development, Joining & Induction,Grievance Handling In IT Industry. Currently Engaged In the Field of Recruitment & Selection Procedure which revolves around the complete procedure of End to End Recruitment starting from sourcing till joining of the potential candidate.
Xecute HR specializes in:
Xecute HR’s XITE HRMS Suite (HRMS Software)
- Covers all areas of Human Resources including Employee Performance Management, Applicant Tracking and Recruitment, On-boarding, HRIS (Employee Database Software), Payroll Management, Query management.
- Is completely web-based that can be accessed anywhere and anytime from any processing machine connected to Internet. Available as a Standard HRMS product, but has significant customization options to help adapt the product to a client’s specific processes and needs.
- The product is completely scalable and currently solutions organizations of various sizes including a start-up of 20 employees to an enterprise with thousands of employees.The various modules of the Suite are extremely modular in nature and can be used as a bundled product or as standalone modules.
- The product is also highly compatible with any other business software and can be used to pull out from or pool-in data into other Business and HR software deployed in an organization.
- Highly secure and allows only pre-defined role based access to users.
Recruitment Process Management
- Bringing out efficiency in the process by re-design and putting in effective metrics in place.
- Understanding the supply side of prospective employee pool
- Efficient use of resources (to deliver more with less resources)
- Deploying high quality trained resources
- Strategy management by Key Account Manager
- Scalable, flexible and modular approach with support through backend, bench resource deployment etc.
3. Emportant Technologies – Mumbai
Employees are Important – the philosophy behind our HR software and also behind the name ‘Emportant’. We re-define the way HR is viewed and make it super easy for collaboration between employees, managers and HR departments. The team at Emportant has worked with large enterprises for several years. The founders have worked with customers such as Bank of Baroda, Andhra Bank, Serco (previously Intelenet Global), ITC Ltd, Ford India, Denso, Cox & Kings and several other large enterprises across the industry spectrum.
Meet the core team
- Sandeep Todi, CEO & Co-founder: Sandeep lived and breathed building world class software products ever since he stepped into careers spanning FACT, Allindia Technologies, a stint in the Steel industry, and Fluous Payroll. Sandeep was part of the early team that built FACT accounting software, pioneered web technologies and built Batchmates.com when at Allindia. He helped companies large and small to implement highly sophisticated and large scale systems around accounting, HR and Payroll. At Emportant, he’s in charge of business growth, technology, product development, PR and corporate affairs.
- Kanchan Kumar, Co-founder: Kanchan has built a career spanning accounting software with FACT and Payroll systems at Fluous. Having worked with large enterprise customers to deploy highly scaleable Payroll management systems integrated with leading ERP systems, he has deep experience with high performance systems. Kanchan is an active member of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of TiE. At Emportant, he plays the role of product evangelist.
Emportant specializes in:
Emportant Lite ( HRMS software)
- Statutory compliance reports : Generate of all statutory reports like PF Forms, Form 16 with digital signature. Say goodbye to printing and signing.
- Claims : Accept online submission of reimbursements, salary claims, investment proof.
- Customizable Payslip : Customize your PaySlip as per your needs.
- Payslip and Leave card by Email : Email the PaySlip, Leave Card and Income Tax computation to employees anytime.
- Alerts : Send Automated email / sms alerts for approval workflows.
- Multi-company setup : Manage a multi-company or multi-country workforce with equal ease.
- Employee database and file : Create a complete Employee database with organisation information, scanned documents, past experience details, family details, etc. No more paper files.
- Bulk upload of all employee data and old salary data.
Payroll management software
- Complete CTC and Payroll management for unlimited number of companies and legal entities within the Group.
- In-built statutory compliance including Income Tax, PF, ESI, Profession Tax and more.
- Manage leave card of all employees, fully integrated with Payroll and at no additional cost.
- Optional: Individual login for each employee to view their payslip and leave card online.
- Optional: MIS login for your client to generate online reports without adding to your reporting burden.
- Get free pre-sales support to present Emportant PayPlus to your prospective clients. We are always there from pre sales support to post sales support for your team.
- Get regular newsletters from Emportant regarding best practices in Payroll outsourcing and get updated on the latest in this field and new technology at no additional effort.
4. Street Light – Mumbai
Founded in 2010, Street Light Software (SLS) helps in providing complete range of comprehensive solutions to its clients over a decade. With its vast experience, SLS has helped its clients both in creating appropriate strategies and solving complex HR challenges. EasyHR is one of the first SLS products to offer a fully hosted Online service, and delivers true Power of Choice by offering both Cloud and on premises solutions via server, rich client, browser client, mobile, and integrated surround services. EasyHR is one of the fastest growing business applications from SLS and the fastest growing HRM solution in the industry.
Their specialties are: HRMS, CRM, SAAS
Meet their core team:
Jitendra Kukreja is Chief Executive at Street Light. He is primarily responsible for Business Development, Software Requirement gathering from customers, Training and support for various enterprise software, taking care of day to day business operations, managing existing clients and much more.
Kanhai Chhugani is Managing Director at Street Light.
Geeta Chhugani is Director at Street Light. Talent Acquisition being my Expertise, she now Manage, Hire and Train the team to get acquainted with our own company, Street Light Software. Always focused on getting the best candidate in the company. Experience in talent acquisition and Managing the Human Resources Department.
Sharon Manchdo is a Sales manager at Street Light.
Street Light specializes in:
Easy HR (HRMS Software)
- Easy HR enables employees in your organization to access, update and modify their own records based on what you have allowed.
- Giving the employees ability to access and maintain their own records such as address, phone numbers, martial status, family information, emergency contacts, etc. helps ensure that all records are update.
- Notification is sent to HR about the changes and item which need approval are updated after the HR staff reviews the changes and approves them.
5. Pulse HRM – Hyderabad
The company was found in the year 2015, their professional experience includes entrepreneurship, consulting, product development and customer services. With a vibrant team that has over 100+ man-years of product development , perience, we combine this vast knowledge with fresh talent from top engineering and business schools to constantly challenge ourselves. They are here to re-invent the enterprise-wide solutions for SMBs and help you focus on your most important asset – your employees. Their aim is to bring you the best solutions on technology platforms that Fortune 100 companies use, at a fraction of the usual cost and in turn help your business grow exponentially
Meet the core team of Pulse HRM
Taushif Ahmed Khan is a Business Development manager at Pulse HRM. He is good at customer retention, e-marketing and campaign strategy, sales, branding and identity and of course business development.
Avnee Singh is a Business Development manager at Pulse HRM. She is an exceptional communicator with a keen aptitude towards relationship building and interpersonal skills. Pro at Business Development, Marketing, and Sales Strategy have always been my core strengths.
Ahmed Hussain handles Inside Sales responsibilities at Pulse HRM.
Pulse HRM specializes in:
- Automate the routine administrative functions like – employee information, leave, time & attendance, loan & reimbursement management to payroll and related statutory compliance etc.
- Support strategic functions like improved productivity, performance, engagement through – manpower & budgeting control, training & skill development, performance management, project & task tracking, HR helpdesk, employee/manager self-service etc
- Simplify employee data maintenance
- Manpower budgeting and control
- Leave management
- Employee and manager self-service
- Time & Attendance
- Performance management
- Training and skill development
- Expense management
- Statutory compliance
- Reports and dashboard
SME Networks have shortlisted “HRMS on Cloud Outsourcing Companies” as a reference; as they found to be employing well- qualified professionals and these companies comes equipped with top preference.
The details provided will only be used to update you regularly with details of our services.
Image source: www.humanresourcesonline.net
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities