5 CRM On Cloud Outsourcing Firms Shortlisted In India For Small Businesses
Small businesses, as a rule, are very straightforward when it comes to choosing software: it has to be affordable, it should be able to help them right here, right now; it shouldn’t be complicated; it should target they unique business needs; it should be easy in terms of deployment and maintenance; and it should be accessible day-and-night.
Because a small business, typically, doesn’t own its own servers, hardware, or IT personnel; does not dispose of free large sums of money for first installment; has a very specific business profile and tailored sales processes; and, the work is not only done in the office or on the “9 till 5” basis.
So, if you are one of those 72 percent of small business owners who think that investing in modern technology, such as CRM, is going to result in a bigger ROI and help you grow your business, then let me help you steer through these unknown CRM waters and find the CRM solution that fits you best.
Find the best CRM on Cloud that suits your business needs? How?
So, if you have a small business and you already know that CRM is a tool that will help you to:
- centralize your customer database,
- have a comprehensive view of your interactions with customers,
- have instant access to real-time insights of your sales opportunities,
- automate your task management processes such as following up on leads, closing sales deals on time and ensuring better service deliverance,
- and, as a result, increase your customer retention rates.
…then Cloud-based CRM is the quickest way to achieve these goals, because it is:
- easy to use
- easy to access
- affordable with little upfront costs,
- requires no hardware to purchase or software to maintain
- supports multiple devices
- compatible with third-party products
- ensures high data protection
- adaptable to your needs and changing requirements
Lift your business on CRM Cloud……SME Networks has shortlisted the best for your small business. Below are the service providers to choose from:
1. Point Perfect Technology – TamilNadu
Point Perfect Technology Solutions founded in the year 2009, is one of the leaders in global market for web design and application development. The company has proven track records in implementing most cost effective solutions for customer service and client satisfaction. With majority of repeated clients, the company implements different strategically planned business solutions for clients to be competent on the current dynamic global business market.
Their specialties are: software product development, open source technologies, web apps, mobile app development.
Meet the core team of Point Perfect Technologies
Premnath K. is a Director, Dreamer, Strategist at Point Perfect Technologies.
Yaara P is a Sr. Business development at Point Perfect Technologies solutions.
K. Priyadarshini is a Business development executive at Point Perfect Technologies. She handles CRM development accounts. Priya in one word “Open minded”. She has an excellent communication She is definitely a self-starter and responsive & approachable at any point in time.
Point Perfect Technologies specializes in:
CRM on Cloud solutions:
- Point Perfect Technology’s efficient CRM on cloud builds an everlasting customer relationship.
- The CRM on Cloud holds all your customer information, automates communication and keep your customer up-to-date and empower your sale process such as inventory status, estimated cost and delivery time, risk status, habits and special demands.
CRM on Cloud solutions offered in different segment are:
- Employee management
- Manufacturing management
- Point of sale
- Supply chain management
- Warehouse management
- Accounting & financial planning
Search Engine Optimization
- Target Market Business Analysis
- Website Analysis and Competitive Analysis
- Keyword Research & Development
- Keyword Analysis, Ranking Assessment & Goals
- Content Optimization & Submission
- Meta Creation, On page Checklist and Link Submission
- Continuous Testing & Measuring Test and measure the results timely
Mobile App Development
- Services offered by PPTS do not achieve fulfilment with just application development they also guide clients & beginners in submitting the app to the App store and getting it approved.
- They also work towards marketing and promoting the app to increase its visibility online after going through the severities of app approval.
- Their team of Mobile apps developers will create a robust and scalable application for the clients, no matter what your requirements are. We follow few simple processes in application development like analysing the business objective, conceptualise the mobile application and create the application flow.
- They develop and deploy the mobile application on the app store as an enterprise application or as a downloadable application, depending on the client requirements.
- Their team of product managers will work with you to ensure that your Mobile application is conceptualised based on your business requirements and is designed with a UI that matches the best apps in the market.
2. Sage Software Solutions – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru
Sage Software Solutions Pvt Ltd founded in the year 1981, is a distributor of The Sage Group plc, a leading international supplier of business management software solutions and related products and services for small to mid-sized businesses. Sage Software Solutions Pvt Ltd has over 1000 customers in India for its CRM, ERP, Payroll and HRMS products across industries like, Trading and Distribution, Manufacturing, Services, IT/ITES, Financial Services, Media, Travel & Hospitality and Engineering Services & Projects.
Meet the core team of Sage Software
Shiv Kumar is a Assistant VP at Sage Software.
Vignesh M is a Sales Head at Sage Software. Vignesh is a experienced Sales Professional with an expertise in HCM software – Pocket HCM designed specially for India Region. I have been handling the HCM Software sales and distribution for end to end HR process management.
Sage Software Solutions specializes in:
CRM on cloud (SAGE CRM):
- Mobile and social CRM tools offered by Sage CRM put you exactly where your customers are.
- Optimum customer relationship management is the key to selling smart and their proven customer service software is helping businesses achieve that. Since it comes from one of the leading CRM solution providers in India, you are assured for the best and customer-centric customer support software for your business.
- Mobile CRM solutions offered by Sage CRM make it a hot favourite among SMEs all over the nation.
ERP Software (ERP 300)
- With advanced business intelligence, smart accounting software and other tools for business process improvement, Sage 300 works excellently to streamline business processes and provides businesses with actionable insights to help them stay ahead of their competitors.
- Sage 300 is fully scalable and customizable designed to cater specific enterprise management needs of SMEs making it one of the leading ERP solutions for mid-sized business in India.
- Consistent business process improvement is one of the core objectives for long-term success and Sage 300 ERP software for SME helps achieve that seamlessly.
- With advanced accounting solution for business and intelligent reporting at your fingertips, Sage 300 gives your business the much-needed edge over your competitors. Boost productivity and success with insightful and visually intuitive (via graphs, charts, per se) analytics and reports.
- Sage X3 helps streamline all the business processes from procurement to final product on one platform. View all the critical data from anywhere and from any device and have the flexibility of taking decisions from anywhere.
- Accounting simplified! Improve productivity and get rid of finance related redundancies with the best accounting software in India available with Sage X3. Be it tedious cash management or accounting and financial reporting, Sage X3 addresses all your finance and account related operations in a smart and quick way.
- With advanced business intelligence reporting at your fingertips, Sage X3 makes it a lot easier for business managers and CXOs to make informed business decisions and plan strategies for increasing productivity and sales.
- With quick and accurate inventory tracking, Sage X3 is the perfect ERP solution for manufacturing companies, retailers, start-ups, SMEs, etc. Track inventory against orders, pricing, invoice, etc. at the click of a button.
- Sage X3 is intelligently designed to address the diverse enterprise resource planning needs of manufacturing companies. It speeds up critical manufacturing processes like managing cost of manufacturing, material billing, production analysis, quality control tracking, etc. making it a leading industrial manufacturing ERP software in India.
3. Techhighway Systems – Pune, Nashik
TechHighway is an offshore services company striving to become “First choice partner” for its global clients. They have experience in outsourced product development, customized software development, Software testing in varied industry segments and technologies. Depth of experience in software development, maintenance and testing allow us to implement cost effective solution.
Meet the core team of Techhighway Systems
Dipali Bendre is a Director of Techhighway Systems.
Abhijit Solunke is a Marketing manager at Techhighway Systems. He is responsible for handling technical team, co-ordination between client and technical team, client handling, participate in market research and/or online marketing as required. Business Development and Finding new potential clients for the Techhighway Systems Pvt Ltd.
Techhighway Systems specializes in:
CRM is a key to success of any organization. The software takes care of all facets of any business. They have a huge functional and technical expertise to cater to your CRM needs. They are odoo partners and can implement, customize odoo as well as any other open source for you. With their expertise, they can build the complete turnkey CRM solution for you. They have handled all CRM areas such as –
- Human resource management
- Material management
- Bill of material
- System administration
- Utilities and reports
- Payment gateway integrations
- UBER Cart integration
- Appealing customized layouts
- Traffic stats
- Customer account management
- Secure buying process
- Flawless transaction management
- Content management system
- Catalogue management
- Order management
4 . Ravish Systems – Pune
Ravish Systems has a history of more than 2 decades. Led by Dr Yashodhan Joshi, a Ph. D. in information management, it has successfully implemented custom applications across a wide variety of business domains using the open source technology stack.
Their expertise are: CRM software, CRM Solutions
Meet the core team of Ravish Systems
Dr. Yashodhan Joshi is a Ideator, Startup Mentor, and offers mobility solutions for startups and CEO of Ravish Systems. A Ph. D. in Information Management from the University of Pune. Implemented business applications spanning domains of CRM, ecommerce, ERP, Supply Chain, GIS, Business Intelligence & e-Governance.
Currently leading a nifty team delivering open source web and mobile applications for start ups and niche businesses to leverage their ideas.
Ravish Systems offers their expertise in:
SME Networks have shortlisted “CRM on Cloud Outsourcing Companies” as a reference; as they found to be employing well- qualified professionals and these companies comes equipped with top preference.
The details provided will only be used to update you regularly with details of our services.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities