10 Tips For Choosing The Best Recruitment Process Outsourcing Provider
The need to focus on core business operations is paramount for small businesses and start-ups. Also cost controlling too is a necessity. These are the key reasons that small businesses are exploring the option of recruitment process outsourcing. Outsourcing all of your recruiting or just part of your recruitment process puts the process in the hands of experienced recruitment consultants, saving you time and money.
There are several other benefits of recruitment process outsourcing such as improvisation of recruiting processes, reduction in turnover rate, control over factors like rapid growth or seasonality that makes it impossible to keep up with hiring needs, and competitive advantage.
Recruiting and retaining top quality candidates is one of the most important decisions a hiring manager can make. Choosing a professional, experienced recruitment agency whose approach and values complement with that of your own company can highly benefit your business.
Qualities of a good recruitment process outsourcing service provider
The effective recruitment of permanent and temporary staff is one of the key challenges for any business. A professional recruitment process outsourcing service provider can manage a wide part of the hiring process, from candidate sourcing, to the on-boarding of the new hire. Every recruitment process outsourcing solution is flexible depending on your needs. However, companies that prefer to outsource the employment search and screening process must consider the reputation, policies, practices and costs of recruitment agencies.
Following are 10 useful tips for selecting a good recruitment process outsourcing service provider for your business:
- If your recruitment needs are general then you should look at a broad range of recruitment process outsourcing agencies. However, if you are in a highly specialized industry or require someone with very specific skills you need a sector specific service provider. Also ask for evidence of experience in that industry.
- Before you decide on a recruitment process outsourcing agency, always find out about its reputation. Any recruitment firm can tell you that they are the best but check if they can back it up. To connect with qualified and skilled candidates, you will need a recruitment process outsourcing firm that has been in business long enough to develop rapport with and respect in your industry.
- Never make your decision purely based on cost. You would have a budget and may not want to exceed it, but that does not mean the lowest priced recruitment process outsourcing firm is your best option.
- Find out about the screening process of recruitment process outsourcing agency and if they check their candidates’ references.
- Ask the recruitment process outsourcing agency how many roles they fill in your niche space every month. An answer of between 3 to 6 is realistic. Anything less means they are not successful specialists.
- Check if the agency is a member of an industry body with a complaints and disciplinary procedure. This gives you added advantage in the event of a complaint.
- When it comes to staffing, the number of successful placements is actually quite important. It is a strong measure of an agency’s effectiveness in finding the right talent.
- Find out their guarantee period. Most of the recruitment process outsourcing agencies will provide a replacement guarantee in the case that the hired individual does not work out for some reason. Three months is a typical guarantee period.
- Think long term. A good recruitment process outsourcing agency will work at building long term relationships. Your reputation must be safeguarded by the agent who is describing your company and the job to potential employees now and in the future.
- Meet the agency consultant in person, tell them all you can before they get in touch with the prospective candidates.
Not all recruitment process outsourcing agencies are the same. The professional ones will offer commitment, alternative employment solutions and value for money services. Finding the perfect partner is never easy but definitely worth the effort. Talking of someone reliable in recruitment industry, mCorp Management Services is a well-established name in the Indian market.
mCorp Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions are designed with the need of clients who need to complete the recruitment process but do not have all the internal HR systems in place, or are in quick ramp up situations, where the existing internal HR team needs support from external Talent Management partners to complete the hiring process without losing any time or money.
mCorp RPO solutions help clients achieve improvement in four areas of quality, cost, service, and speed. They work closely with organizations to meet their recruitment needs by managing their end to end recruitment process with special accent on excellence and speed. Their range of solutions encompasses mapping the business requirement, advertisement management, event planning & support, applicant response management, resume scanning, resume scanning, offer management, information management & applicant tracking system, and process analytic.
Corporate Care, Innoserve, Sigma HR Solutions, and Archsys solutions are few other reputed recruitment process outsourcing service providers in India. Established in September 2011, Corporate Care is the brand name for Rp Corporate Management Pvt. Ltd. A trusted partner to some of the country’s leading brands, Corporate Care is widely recognized for its customer-focused approach and high standards of business ethics.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities