Introduction of the service
We are spending more time online than with any other media
We are spending much of that digital time in mobile devices
Most of that mobile time is spent in apps
Therefore, apps are becoming the dominant form of digital interaction
Is It Crazy If It’s Already Happening?
Many of my colleagues in the marketing world have suggested that I am crazy, and that people will not wade through the sea of apps when they can simply use a website, or ask Google, or access information in some other fashion. They may be right. But, when mobile is how we are spending our time, and we are ALREADY spending 80% of that mobile time in apps.
Having a mobile app for the business is important – that’s what I thought. Well, not most of fellow entrepreneurs thought the same. They didn’t realize how much untapped potential lies in this marketing medium. Yes, even for small businesses especially; local businesses.
Features of Mobile Application Development
Mobile apps development service providers offer solutions suiting your business needs which helps you achieve your business goals well through well-crafted mobile applications.
- Offers varied mobile app platform (Android, iphone etc.) to increase your business efficiency
- Keeps up to date with the latest technology mobile app trend
- While being fun to use, informational or inspirational, they feature with strong call-to-action to persuade the user to purchase a product or in some way benefit the company in question
- Get step-by-step guidance, every hour, minute and second
- Double your profit margins with bespoke products, in less time
It is anticipated that by 2017 over 45% of leading companies will have their own mobile App, aiming to improve productivity and reach of their business
But does your business need one? We have outlined the most crucial aspects, encouraging organizations to have a Mobile app which can represent their business on smartphones and tablets
The Year 2016 marks rising trend of smart wearables, which are an excellent companion to smartphones, incorporating advanced features and functionalities making people lives a lot easier.
Smartphones along with wearables have enabled businesses to stay in touch with clients more often they used too. You should have a look at some statistics which will help you to understand how fast mobile world is growing.
- There are 4.43 billion mobile users around the world as of 2015 and the number is likely to reach to 5.07 billion by 2019.
- There are almost 1.6 million Android apps are available in Google Playstore.
- There are almost 1.5 million iOS apps are available in The Apple app store.
- Mobile Apps are native apps that can be downloaded and installed on your compatible mobile device, while the Mobile Website is a web portal that runs directly in the mobile browser on your smart phone or other mobile device.
- Both Apps and mobile website allow you to access your account information, view news releases, report an outage, or contact directly from your mobile device.
People, especially the younger crowd, are constantly using their mobile devices to browse the World Wide Web and if you aren’t there, you are missing out on the opportunities.
But isn’t having a mobile site enough? Not anymore.
With a mobile app, you can achieve results you simply cannot with just a mobile-friendly website. For starters, the app, once downloaded, stays on in the device, while the website doesn’t! Why do you need to create a mobile app for your business?
- To boost interest
- It enhances engagement
- Creates direct marketing channel
- It aids promotion
- Provide value to your customers
- Brand recognition
- Enhanced shopping experience
- Easy approach to target audience
- Increased revenues
- Great loyal fan base
Below highlighted are the key areas, on which one need to focus before developing mobile app. Let’s check them out:
- Deep market research
- A mobile app should not keep users waiting
- It should serve something different
- Focus on your marketing strategy
- Emphasize on the description
Simple mobile apps are cheap and easy to build, but they don't do much. Games are often more complicated, but can go viral easily. Keeping all these points in mind, you will have to come up with a strategy which blends both your budget and marketing effort perfectly.
The cost varies depending on the interface and functionalities, also when you choose “Big name” mobile app service provider. Broadly speaking, it could range anything from INR 15000/-.Request for Quote
Popup Technologies is a 5 year old company headquartered in Mumbai. Popup Technologies is a Mobile solutions company constantly rediscovering with new technologies with a portfolio of more than 100+ mobile apps across all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Xamarin, Blackberry view moreGet Free Quotes
Techsimplified Software Solutions is a Hyderabad based Product Engineering and Consulting firm. The company is based out of the key IT Hubs in India and Singapore, it is led by the expertise professionals having extensive experience in the relevant field view moreGet Free Quotes
RSsquarz RSsquarz is a Pune based strategic planning company which provides enterprise management solutions like project initiation, competition analysis, project development and consulting services among others to its clients across various domains. They specialise in Social Media management view moreGet Free Quotes
The growing economy needs specific and constricted software frameworks that pertain to the needs of the client. Software designs and implementation need to be handled by professionals who are experienced and knowledgeable in this diverse field. LOOPINTechies commenced in 2014 view moreGet Free Quotes
Latest BlogsView All Blog
How can we help you?
At SMEJOINUP.com our job is to understand your service requirements in detail with the budget,location preference of vendor and time convenience for you to connect with the shortlisted vendors.
You will not have to discuss the same thing with multiple vendors . Instead you only explain your requirements to the Relationship Manager @ SMEJOINUP and get connected at your convenient time to relevant vendors.
Please fill in as much details as possible to get the right matching vendor
Step 1: Fill in your requirements
Step 2: Our Relationship Manager understands the requirements in detail over a call
Step 3: We connect you to the most relevant vendor at your convenient time
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor , we connect you to more vendors