K G Somani & Co. (KGS) is a 3rd generation Chartered Accountancy Firm, practicing in India for over 5 decades. Their Managing Partner, Mrs. Somani is former president of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
The firm also have an Advisory Firm (KGS Advisors LLP) that provides a one stop solution to domestic start-ups and SMEs and foreign companies planning to establish presence in India. This also includes assisting Companies with their fund raising plans (both Debt and Equity).
Services offered by KGS Advisors
KGS Advisors offers multiple services such as Financial & Accounting, Secreterial services, IT services, Marketing Understanding and Validation, Governance risk and compliance, Human resource management, Fund raising, Brand identity, India entry & expansion.
Equity funding services
KGS Advisors includes:
- Venture/ Private equity funding
- Guide companies in availing various schemes such as Credit Limited Capital Subsidy Scheme (CLCSS), CGT-MSE (Credit Guarantee Trust Fund for MSEs) etc.
- Raising debts from Indian and Foreign markets on the basis of needs and requirement of the company
- SME Listing
- EXIM Financing
- Tripti Shinghal Somani is Managing Director & Founder of KGS Advisors. Chartered Accountant and Post graduate in law with over nine years of progressive experience in profit and non profit organisations both large and SMEs and includes business and financial advisory for various organizations such as PwC, Grant Thornton (GT), World Bank (on behalf of GT) etc comprising handholding and laying procedures for SMEs, due diligence reviews, forensic audits, statutory & internal audits and other business advisory services.
- Ankita Somani is a Consulting Marketing professional at KGS Advisors. Ankita is very detailed oriented. Ankita is a proactive and tireless contributor who would make a great addition to any team. Ankita impressed all of us by transforming the ensuing awkward silence into a lively icebreaker discussion among the teams and she even initiated a brainstorming session about potential marketing projects for the organization.
- Gaurav Thakkar is a Business development and Fundraising at KGS Advisors. He is expertise at business development, preparation of marketing documents, undertaking research and analyzing financial data of the client among others.
KGS Advisors has its head quarters in New Delhi, India. The office also has its presence in Chennai, and Mumbai