We at CriTaxCorp take care of an organization’s entire legal compliance obligations including compliances with respect to the sectors such as intellectual property rights, start-ups, e-Commerce, banking and finance, taxation, infrastructure and real estate, technology, media corporate and commercial law, family law. The firm recognizes the dynamism prevalent in existing legislations and statutes and thus constantly monitors changes in the laws. Our team of expert lawyers come from diverse practice areas and industry verticals who understand the client’s need for responsive and beneficiary legal advice.
Services Offered By The Company
- CORPORATE – Company formation, Agreement Drafting, funding transactions and advisory services, master service level agreement, Joint ventures
- TAXATION – Compliance Services, Structuring of company for GST regime, Opinions, Litigation, Service Tax Returns, etc
- LITIGATION- Criminal litigation, Civil Recovery litigation, Legal notices, Arbitration
- NOVEL AREAS- Trademark Registration, Opinion on New Businesses, Sexual Harassment Compliance/redressal, Bitcoin, Online Poker, etc.
Mansi Dhupar is an experienced practicing lawyer who has done her LLM(Hons) from NALSAR university of Law, Hyderabad. She works in the area of corporate and commercial law and legal risk assessment/management. She has extensive knowledge and expertise with respect to corporate law, commercial contracts, investment deals, regulatory compliance, labour laws, environmental laws, industry specific laws etc.
Arpit jain is an experienced practicing lawyer who has graduated from ILS Law College, Pune and completed his LLM from Indian Law Institute, New Delhi. HE handles cases relating to both civil and criminal matters, IT related matters, labor disputes, consumer disputes, matrimonial disputes, juvenile related matters.. He is further involved in drafting and vetting agreements such as distributorship/retailer/ franchise tie-ups, website T&C, start-up related documents, software related agreements etc
Vaishali Datt has experience and expertise in the areas of Corporate Laws including Company law, Contract laws, and Drafting various agreements etc. She is having specialization in the field of laws related to Women and Child Protection.
Anamika Bajpai is a Law graduate from Kanpur University and is also pursuing Company Secretary. She handles all compliances related to Pre-Company formation to Post Formation, Trademark-related work, drafting of company policies, employee handbook, etc. etc. She has good experience of Company Law 2013 and Contract Act which makes her exemplary in drafting and vetting of Legal Notices and Agreements.
Awards & Achievement:
- The founder wanted to do something for legal fraternity, so he decided to put his money where his thought was and he ideated ‘Indian Bare Acts Pack’ mobile application to address need of lawyers. What started as a gesture to do something for legal fraternity is now amongst top appreciated applications at Android and IOS in its category.
The application was launched by Delhi High Court Bar Association in September 2013
- The founder has also dealt in some really exciting yet challenging issues like Bitcoin, Online Poker, Cyber Hacking etc
The Founder has also been speaker in a Bitcoin seminar organized in 2014 at Indian Hebetate Centre.