Introduction of the service
How to deliver personal gain to each CRM user AND satisfy Executive Management TODAY!
Your sales team wants to easily inform you on daily, weekly and monthly events that happen within your company, but finds it frustrating.
The "Million Dollar" question: Can you sales teams perform their daily tasks quickly and accurately PLUS provide management an Executive Summary on the spot?
How a CRM system helps improve my business, yet satisfy what my team needs".
- Easier access to shared information about your contacts, their business, conversations, past history on your commitments made in meetings, phone calls e-mails and quick notes
- No more Call Reports or periodic reporting! Call lists don't have to be created, because your sales team can easily view their follow up schedule and the related notes. Additionally they can see their past completed activities and notes on their mobile phone or tablet
- Easily view related notes, service/support call status on issues, open and past closed issues with resolutions. Stay on top of what is happening
- View past proposals, quotes and other digital documents. Staying informed quickly!
- Pull in sales literature, product spreadsheets, MDS Sheets, from the Company Library and attach to an e-mail to a prospective customer. No more hunting for those company shared documents.
- Use email, fax or letter preformatted templates to quickly and consistently respond to a customer request.
- View warm/hot call lists generated from specific contacts that have shown interest in electronic marketing activity. Thus you know when they are most interested instead of hounding them too often.
Sounds helpful??? Want to find out more???
Features of CRM Services
- Contact management
- Sales team and customer opportunity management
- Lead management for determining high quality leads
- Reports and dashboards
- Customizable home screen and layouts
- Sales analytics
- Sales forecasting
- Sales performance management
- Web analytic integration
- Online support environments
- 3rd party integration
- Social media, email marketing integration
CRM system provides a well-defined platform for all business units to interact with their clients and fulfill all their needs and demands very effectively and to build long-term relationship.Request for Quote
There are many CRM options out there that could work for your business. It all depends on which features your business needs most. Here are a few questions to ask yourself to help you figure out which CRM you should get:
- Does your sales team have a clear process for whom to call and when? If not, you might want a CRM that gives them insight into which prospects are most engaged.
- Does your company work on large B2B deals that require you to interact with many people inside one organization? You might want a CRM that can easily pull and organize someone's data based on the company they work for.
- How do you primarily interact with leads: by phone, email, social media, or a combination? You should find out how different CRMs could make prospect interaction easy for reps.
What's the one feature pretty much every company will need? A sound integration between your CRM and marketing software -for you to properly communicate and track your company's prospects, leads, and customers at every stage of the buying journey, your technology needs to play nice together.Request for Quote
Really Simple Systems CRM is an online or Cloud CRM system there are no technical requirements – all you need to use the CRM system is the internet browser that you are using now.
- No software is installed locally, so you can use the CRM system on PCs, Macs, iPads and smartphones.
- Broweres we support include FireFox, Chrome, Safari and version 7 and above of Internet Explorer.
- Because the CRM is cloud-based this means there is nothing to download, nothing to back-up or maintain, and it’s available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from wherever you are.
For companies that are still on the fence about CRM, it's worth considering the benefits CRM systems offer. Here are 5 of the biggest.
- Increased accountability
- Organized data
- Improved customer experience
As you upgrade from each level, you receive all of the features from the levels below yours, ending with the Performance level. Billing is the same across all levels: per user, per month, billed annually, and an annual contract is required.
Some key differences between each price level are:
- The number of users
How can we help you?
At SMEJOINUP.com our job is to understand your service requirements in detail with the budget,location preference of vendor and time convenience for you to connect with the shortlisted vendors.
You will not have to discuss the same thing with multiple vendors . Instead you only explain your requirements to the Relationship Manager @ SMEJOINUP and get connected at your convenient time to relevant vendors.
Please fill in as much details as possible to get the right matching vendor
Step 1: Fill in your requirements
Step 2: Our Relationship Manager understands the requirements in detail over a call
Step 3: We connect you to the most relevant vendor at your convenient time
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor , we connect you to more vendors