Introduction of the service
My website is online and has been running for a while but how do I get more visitors?"
"How can I compete with my competitors?"
A digital marketing campaign for SEO or PPC can be handled internally, however this can have time and resource implications that businesses may not have in abundance.
It’s time for change folks… I am referring to your online presence. Even if you are in a business that has a lot of walk in leads (like say, the Health and Wellness business) and word of mouth referrals, a convincing online presence is a must. You see, it will build your credibility, ensure trust and automatically improve your online foot falls.
As a smart marketer, I am sure you will understand how crucial that is for business.
No rocket science, all you need is an outsourcing digital marketing service provider to get your business a desired limelight.
As a small business owner, you want to make sure you’re in the best position to attract new customers. Hire an outsourcing digital marketing service provider to kickstart your online presence.
Online marketing is more than just signing up for Facebook and creating a website (although those are two important aspects of it!). It’s also a great way to promote your business without breaking the bank (i.e. no more roadside billboards) and can be easily measured.
Features of Digital Marketing Services
- Social media presence
- Organic SEO
- Timely and relevant content
- Compelling visuals
- Blogging and forums
- Email marketing
- Link building
- Research and analytics
Below are 10 substantial reasons why your small business may need a digital marketing service:
- You are directionless
- You don’t know your online market share
- You don’t know your online consumers well enough
- Too much of competition to beat
- You don’t have a powerful online presence
- You are not integrated
- Do not have enough budget given its importance
- You are wasting money and time through duplication
- You are not optimizing
- You are not agile enough to catchup or stay ahead
It is better to let the professional handle it. You and your staff are experts at what you do and we are the experts of digital marketing. The primary benefit of using a digital marketing agency is experience and resources. An outsourcing digital marketing service provider has access to knowledge and resources that you may not.Request for Quote
The digital industry’s constantly changing and it aim to bring immediate value to the customer and to the business together.
- Enhance brand image
- Better client attraction
- Minimized cost
- Better consumer engagement
First, understand what is content, or more specifically what it ‘digital content’? It includes E-mail, digital notes, Website / Landing page, Presentations, Videos / Infomercials, Blogs,Whitepaper, Flyers, Infographics, Corporate Communication, Tweets, Case Studies / Testimonials, eBook, Press Release (PR), Status Updates (FaceBook, LinkedIn, Google+), Audio content / Podcasts, etc.
- Content Marketing is leveraging the power of content to achieve whatever marketing objectives you set out with.
- The objectives can range from Brand Awareness to Lead generation to User / Customer engagement to Sales to Lead Nurturing to Social Advocacy to Professional Networking.
- If you believe that content marketing can help you achieve your overall marketing objectives, go for it.
The most important thing to understand about content marketing is that it takes time and focused efforts to yield results, and that it is an evolving journey. As your business grows and evolves, so will your content marketing strategy. If you don’t have a long term commitment plan and a dedicated focus, you are better off not doing content marketing.Request for Quote
This is always a loaded question:
- To get the best results from PPC/SEM or Google AdWords, you need the 3 “E’s”: Expertise, Experience, Effort.
- You need the training and expertise, a certain amount of experience, and a lot of time and effort to be able to produce successful PPC results. Most businesses that fail with PPC usually lack in at least two of these things.
Again this is something where there is no secret sauce. It’s about writing and curating valuable content, being a strategic follower, and building relationships.Request for Quote
For 99% of companies, their website is their top salesperson. It’s where prospects go for more information on your company, to learn more about your products and services, to contact your company, and possibly to make a purchase.
And just like you invest a lot in your top salesperson, you should also invest in keeping your website (and its content) in tip-top-highly-converting-shape.Request for Quote
It goes without saying that you want to find a digital marketing agency that provides value for money.
- There are different types of agency agreements with clients.
- Hourly: This method is usually for smaller tasks or development work.
- Monthly/Annual Contract: The most common digital marketing agency method. Contracts are usually set on a 3, 6 or 12 month period.
- Pay Per Month. This is the method we offer at Rank Easily. It means no contracts and continual reviews.
- Results Paid: You only pay after you see the agreed results. E.g. Ranking a website for a keyword to a particular search position.
Latest BlogsView All Blog
How can we help you?
At SMEJOINUP.com our job is to understand your service requirements in detail with the budget,location preference of vendor and time convenience for you to connect with the shortlisted vendors.
You will not have to discuss the same thing with multiple vendors . Instead you only explain your requirements to the Relationship Manager @ SMEJOINUP and get connected at your convenient time to relevant vendors.
Please fill in as much details as possible to get the right matching vendor
Step 1: Fill in your requirements
Step 2: Our Relationship Manager understands the requirements in detail over a call
Step 3: We connect you to the most relevant vendor at your convenient time
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor , we connect you to more vendors