Introduction of the service
When I asked my fellow friends who have been enjoying their entrepreneurial success, what was that one thing they literally don’t feel like attending at all? FINANCE; came the reply.
Does this sound familiar with you as well…..
- You think balance sheet is a kind of HOVER BOARD?
- Budget confuses you more than the ending to inception
- If to you the term ‘cash flow’ means the amount of money your company is making and nothing else, you definitely need help
The person you trust with your company finances should……..
- Have an educational background that reflects their expertise. Look for candidates with degrees in finance, business administration, accounting or something similar.
- Have work experience in finance
- If possible, have experience working with your particular type of business. This is not an absolute requirement but would be a plus
Understand there is a huge difference between “just handling your finances” and hiring an expertise financial advisor like – VIRTUAL CFO.
Features of Virtual CFO
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
A virtual CFO is someone who….
- Plays the CFO role on a part-time business for a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO
- A Virtual CFO cares about the health and well-being of the business
- A Virtual CFO acts as a sounding board and provides financial sanity
- A Virtual CFO is essentially a financial advisor.
- Someone that becomes a trusted source for financial perspective at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO.
Virtual CFO is in charge of the overall financial management of your business. Planning, projecting, measuring and tracking financial and operational progress fall under the CFO’s umbrella.
- Supervise accounting and operational departments and can perform all functions of a Controller.
- Analyze and review the monthly Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow with the management team.
- Looks at the story behind the numbers, not just the numbers, and drives toward data-driven decision making.
- Create complex financial projections to aid in strategic decision making, and is an active player in the strategic management of the business.
- Focus on effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial reporting, and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Virtual CFO direct the business in the development of an effective capital structure by securing debt financing at attractive terms
- Managing the lender relationships and ensuring compliance to the debt terms.
- Being the key contact for financial relationships in the banking and legal community as well as with major vendors and clients.
The concept of a virtual CFO is very simple - find like-minded CFOs, who would like to take on challenging projects, and still cost you lesser than what you are paying to a full timer.
- The hiring cost starts anything from INR 30,000 per month upwards depending on the responsibilities included.
- Virtual CFOs charge about one-eighth to one-tenth the fee that their full-time counterparts would
Latest BlogsView All Blog
How can we help you?
At SMEJOINUP.com our job is to understand your service requirements in detail with the budget,location preference of vendor and time convenience for you to connect with the shortlisted vendors.
You will not have to discuss the same thing with multiple vendors . Instead you only explain your requirements to the Relationship Manager @ SMEJOINUP and get connected at your convenient time to relevant vendors.
Please fill in as much details as possible to get the right matching vendor
Step 1: Fill in your requirements
Step 2: Our Relationship Manager understands the requirements in detail over a call
Step 3: We connect you to the most relevant vendor at your convenient time
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor , we connect you to more vendors