Introduction of the service
My website lacks the kind of appeal when I read other similar thing on the Internet. I love having infographics…but do not have a knowledge to design them…
The English of my website content is poor and it seems major reason of lacking Google ranking and not able to boost visibility online…
Content related errands to rant are endless…what to do…..whom to approach??
Your website content is usually the last area a potential client or customer reads before they decide to pull the trigger on anything. Don’t resort to subpar content just to fill the page. Rather think about how your content will stimulate your reader to take things to the next step.
Your content should:
- Speak to your online readers
- Show your company personality
- Act as your virtual sales person
- Have SEO strength
- Act as an inbound marketing tool
- Satisfy any questions that your readers have
Content writing and marketing service providers offers one stop solution to the above mentioned headache.Content writing and marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Features of Content Writing & Marketing
- Creative writing
- Brand identity development
- Articles & SEO writing
- Content editing
- Ghost writing
- Newsletter design
- Guest post writing
- Creating presentations
- Web content
- Content writing and marketing service providers have a team of talented and experienced content writers with degrees in English literature, technology, marketing, journalism and mass communication, enterprise management, etc., to provide you with well-researched, well-formatted and high value content.
- You can check by asking client’s references/testimonials to get the better clarity.
- Google updates algorithms for searches on regular basis and hence it is important to update the website accordingly.
- It is important to update the website content and ensure that it is SEO optimized, making it Google friendly along with constantly building back links for the website which will help vote in your favor.
- Content writing and marketing service provider offers realistic rankings and also provide you with add-ons which makes the decision of hiring them worth.
Without content there is nothing to optimize and nothing to share on social sites. Content marketing:
- Increases visibility of your brand
- Develops lasting relationships with your audience
- Improves brand awareness and recognition
- Creates loyalty and trust, with both your current customers and prospects
- Helps you to build authority and credibility
- Positions your business as an expert in your industry
- Generates traffic to your site to improve lead generation
- Opens a channel of communication through social shares and comments
- Helps your customer move through the purchase decision more quickly
- Provides value with no strings attached
- Writing case studies and white papers and posting them to your website in PDF form
- Creating and regularly updating a blog
- Writing articles for online trade publications
- Writing guest posts for established blogs
- Creating presentations that solve a problem and posting them on sites like SlideShare.net
- Publishing an email newsletter online through social sharing through services.
- Add content available online and at in-person events such as seminars or conferences
- Create ROI calculators to show prospects their return on investment
- Create pricing guides highlighting your “sweet spot” offers
Content is everywhere, and learning how to effectively use it in your marketing mix will only benefit your business.Request for Quote
Here’s where the rubber meets the road and your research, analysis, and strategy planning come together to create the most engaging content your target audience will enjoy reading and sharing, and often more importantly, create content that people find useful.
Content can be created from a variety of digital mediums to enforce and get your point across, some examples of the content types to be created are:
- Free guides
- Case studies
- Curated content
- Resource pages
- Interactive content
The prices vary anything from INR.10,000/- depending on your business requirements and the kind of service provider you choose.Request for Quote
There are many content marketing goals that could possibly apply to your business: build brand awareness, grow traffic to your website, increase leads, or boost online sales.
Tailoring your campaign to meet and exceed your goals will be what ultimately drives the metrics you track and the baseline to measure results against.
Oftentimes, this includes a complete research and strategy audit. A content marketing audit may include a look at:
- Inventory of existing site content
- Content and resource planning
- Social media efforts
- Competitor performance
- Website optimization
- Analytics tracking
- And more…
Displaying a product or a service on various mediums to ensure outreach to target audiences is the most pivotal part of marketing. Markigence, which commenced in 2010, ensures brand recognition to these target audiences by employing strategic use of digital view moreGet Free Quotes
Collaborating Minds is a Delhi-based marketing agency providing digital marketing services and branding solutions to its clients. It was established in the year 2009 by Ms Shruti Garg, the Founder and Brand Visualizer of Collaborating Minds. It helps its view moreGet Free Quotes
Latest BlogsView All Blog
How can we help you?
At SMEJOINUP.com our job is to understand your service requirements in detail with the budget,location preference of vendor and time convenience for you to connect with the shortlisted vendors.
You will not have to discuss the same thing with multiple vendors . Instead you only explain your requirements to the Relationship Manager @ SMEJOINUP and get connected at your convenient time to relevant vendors.
Please fill in as much details as possible to get the right matching vendor
Step 1: Fill in your requirements
Step 2: Our Relationship Manager understands the requirements in detail over a call
Step 3: We connect you to the most relevant vendor at your convenient time
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor , we connect you to more vendors