Visit Startup India
Date: 17 October, 2016
Organiser: Startup Europe India NetworkEnquire Now
About the event
SEU-IN is also elated to launch the first-of-a-kind summit bringing together the European and Indian entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, and policy makers – theStartup EU-India Summit ("SEIS") in Bengaluru on 20 October 2016. The delegates of VSI will also participate in SEIS.Visit Startup India ("VSI") focuses on the thriving Startup hubs in India – Delhi and Bengaluru.
- Delhi-Noida-Gurgaon region hosts some of the largest e-commerce companies in India such as Snapdeal, Zomato and Paytm, and is also the base for some of the most active VCs. 23% of the startups in India are in this region .
- Bengaluru is also known as India’s "Silicon Valley" and it was ranked 15th in the global Startup Ecosystem Ranking for 2015. It also accounts for 26% of the startups in India1 and is the home for over 23 incubators/accelerators and major VCs such as Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital and Nexus Ventures Partners amongst others.
Who should attend?
- Startups & Scaleups
- Investors (VC, BAs)
- Policy Makers
- Incubators & Accelerators
- Hear directly from the Indian policy makers on the startup environment and discover the opportunities the Indian market offers.
- The summit will be focusing on digital and ICT sectors and, particularly, its intersection with other industries: Fintech, Cyber security, Intelligence (data, machine, and artificial), Smart Cities, Edtech, Agritech, Waste Management, Health teach, and Government and Business tech
- The summit brings together the European and Indian startup ecosystems – high-level speakers, panelists and policy makers are invited to discuss and explore the great collaboration, expansion, investment, and innovation opportunities and celebrate the hitherto achieved success stories.
- Listen and interact with the thought leaders, extraordinary entrepreneurs, and impactful policy makers from Europe and India.